Followers

Thursday, 19 May 2011

What a nightmare!!!!!!

What a week Mr blogger is playing up for me again and its taken days to get back on line properly!! So I'm sooooooooooo sorrrrry for not commenting on your blogs this week just feel so bad!

Anyway this card is made up of my new found love of colouring and these sweet Magnolias which I just adore so hopefully if I can keep on my blog will show you some more.

These flowers are from my stash and I found these wonderful wings which I have painted with Tim Holts crackle paint.

My magnolia is just beautiful but I'm sorry I don't know whats shes called but doesn't she look fab coloured with my pro markers.



The papers are spotted bazzil in pink & white with a lovely pink swirly paper from Prima. I have also used my Tim Holts flourish in a darker pink bazzil.

I have also stamped a sentiment onto linen ribbon.

Hope you like it!!!

A big hello to my new followers I'm so excited to welcome you to my blog and I promise I will be a lot better with my commenting if Mr Blogger will play!!

Love Chanelle xxxx

25 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Chanelle, very pretty colours
Clairex

Kristel said...

That is really stunning Chanelle! Welcome back!
Hugs Kristel

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Chanelle...sorry to hear you still have blog probs hun...he is so naughty!

hugs Vicky xx

Lunas Kreativwelt said...

wow, amazing! i love it!

greetings nadine

sara said...

oh my word chanelle how cute is that tilda !!! i love the oldies but ive never seen her and i NEEEEEEED her!!! such a pretty card love the crackled wings
hugs sara x x x

patcrafts said...

A beautiful card Chanelle, the magnolia looks good done with your promarkers. Love the pretty colours you have used. xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours and I love your flowers xx

Julie said...

Chanelle, she is such a cutie, I love the wings.
Your previous post inspired me and I've been colouring like mad [now I just need to make a card]
Have a great evening - Ju xx

Happy Days said...

Really beautiful. xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it hun - another as alwasy - stunning creation
Sarah x

sandra said...

Beautiful Chanelle, Love the flowers from your stash, and the way you have stamped your sentiment on the ribbon. Love Sandra x

Dena said...

Isn't this sooo sweet!! Beautiful and delicate looking!
Hugs, Dena

Anita said...

Wow, this is so stunning! I love that image and your papers are so soft and pretty. Perfect for this sweet baby.

Lynn said...

Hi Chanelle! What a gorgeous card and the colours are so soft and pretty!
Love the cute image too:)
huggs
Lynn xxx

Lau W said...

Oh wow so nice embellishments, fabulous ! Your card is sweet, love it !
Have a nice week-end my friend !
xxx

Sheila said...

Stunning card, lovely colours and that image is so sweet! :)X

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.the tilda is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

A gorgeous make. Love all the texture and beautiful elements you have added to this.

Sorry Mr Blogger is still messing you about. Hopefully you will be sorted soon.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh Wow Chanelle!! Love this, it's adorable!!! Great image and love your colors! Pretty embellishments too!! Have a great Weekend!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Renate said...

My oh my what a fantastic card you have made! Love the fab details and all the pink. Looks so great.
Nice touch with the cracled wings.
Hope your pc is gwtting well soon.

Love Renare

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh dear...this is so beautiful and elegant!! I love the soft colors and design hun!! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

cabio's craft corner said...

Aw, so elegant and sweet:-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Scrappychick said...

This is stunning! Love the sentiment on the linen thread!

Randi Th. said...

Lovely card!
Have a nice day!
Hugs from Norway