Followers

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Boy do I hate sewing!!

Just a quick post as we are having a new boiler fitted today!! Boy when things start to go wrong do they go wrong!!!!

Anyway I managed to get to my craft class this week at the Craft Box which was very therapeutic as always!!!! Not!! we did sewing well it took ages so I had to colour my image when I got back home so here she is.

This beautiful Tilda was from the valentine collection this year and she is just Divine! (I must admit to already having her but still to ink her up!!) lol

The papers I'm sorry I didn't ask but they go so well with the plain green card.
Added some stickles to the flowers and as you can see they are still wet. Lots of beautiful green gems and some MS branch and Prima leaves around the flowers.

Got to go now as I'm doing my DT work and making tea for the gas fitter!!!

Sorry forgot to add a big welcome to my new followers and thank you to everyone for your beautiful comments they really are such a confidence boost!!

Love Chanelle xxxxx

18 comments:

sara said...

fab card chanelle love the fresh spring colours and that paper and your flowers are gorge !!
hugs sara x x x

flutterbycrafter said...

Ooooo I love your sewing, I think you flower look gorgeous as well. xx

Dena said...

You must have done that sewing by hand? That would drive me crazy too, it would take sooo long! I will say that it looks really fantastic though. The stitching is thicker than my sewing machine and shows up really well. The yellow and green are always such a cheerful combo!!!! Great work!!!
Hugs, Dena

Kristel said...

That is really a gorgeous card Chanelle! Looks so sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Lynda said...

I love to see a bit of sewing on cards but it's very time consuming - even getting the sewing machine out is a chore! Your card's beautiful Chanelle love the flowers.

Love Lynda xxx

Happy Days said...

Truly beautiful card hun. I've had my sew easy out playing with this morning and have to say I found it really relaxing - but then I had no time constraints.xxx

Sheila said...

Wow, your sewing is fab! And that image is so pretty too. I must get my machine out but it is SO heavy ~ should simply leave it out permanently! Thanks for leaving coment on my SS card earlier! Is the baby Summer your daughter? She is a wee stunner!! :)X

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous Chanelle, love the sewing, it was worth it! lots of lovely projects lately, not had much chance to blog hop, all looking lovely! K x

Lorie said...

Sewing is not my thing either but I think you did a fabulous job! This is gorgeous!

Lau W said...

Oh great sewing ! You're talented ! This is a fresh card, Tilda is very cute !
Kisses my friend !

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Chanelle,you sewing is lovely.xxx

Vicky said...

Well Chanelle...what fabulous stitching sweetie!.. and those wee flowers are gorgeous too hun..

have a lovely evening...and I hope th boiler is fixed!

hugs Vicky xx

Rica said...

Hi Chanelle, your card is gorgeous - fantastic colours, such a sweet Tilda and those flowers are stunning. Gosh I wouldn't fancy doing that stitching by hand - well done you!!
Just out of curiosity - do you always give the gas fitter tea LOL??
hugs
Heather xx

Debbie said...

Love your card Chanelle, the colours are so fresh and your stitching is great. Tilda is so sweet.
Hugs Debbie x

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle I love your card sewing and all lol and your flowers are stunning I'm having trouble making them at the minute fat fingers do make things difficult lol. Take care hun. luv gina xx

Elise said...

Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous blog you have! All of your creations are STUNNINGY BEAUTIFUL!!! And this card is no exception .. I love your colouring, your style, .. everything is FABULOUS!! Wow!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

coops said...

fantastic card chanelle.the tilda is so pretty and i love your colours and details and fabulous stitching :D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

This is so pretty and spring-like. I love your stitching. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog while I was away. Hubby is doing much better and continues to improve.
Hugs,
Anita