Followers

Friday, 13 May 2011

Lets try again Mono over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge

Well who would believe it Mr blogger has really done it today and lost so many posts through blog land!!! Its just so sad as we have also lost all the beautiful comments that have been left on our blogs as well.

This is just a quick post as I really don't want to loose it again so will keep it sweet.

The challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog is Mono. This is my design.

You can find this wonderful image and so many more over here.

My gorgeous heart die is from the Craft Box and is Cheery Lynn designs (set of four)

All the papers, pins, ribbon from my stash and these lovely silk flowers where a bargain by at 50p per pack at home bargains!!



Please check out all the other dt post as there work is as always truly amazing.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and hello to my new followers.

Love Chanelle

p.s lets hope that tomorrow this is still here and Mr Blogger is playing nice xxx

15 comments:

sara said...

oh my word chanelle i love this ,that image is just stunning i want her as a stamp !!! i love seeing sweet pea stamps around i cant believe i dont have any !! also lovin that cheery lyn heart !! you are bad for my purse !!!
hugs sara

Chris said...

An absolute stunner Chanelle and what a gorgeous image and design. I love the heart die, such a pretty edge to it and your embellishments and colours are so perfect with the image. Totally agree about Bloggergate, what a nightmare!!! Have a good weekend, hugs, Chris x

Amy Johnson said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I haven't been on the internet for days and had no idea blogger was down. I didn't lose any posts, but I did notice there are no comments on my most recent post, which is a bit odd. Hopefully I didn't lose them. I love your card! The detail is just amazing! Such a tiny work of art!

Gez said...

Stunning card Chanelle. Love, love, love your artwork.

Keeping my fingers crossed Blogger behaves..spent the last 1 1/2 hrs uploading DT pieces for a challenge blog only to loose them all when I hit publish :( Blogger asked me if I wanted to create a blog! ggrrr!

Dena said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just so pretty! Love the heart die and the way you layered the image! GORGEOUS!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Chanelle - beautiful image and a great design - love all the different elements too especially that heart!

Love Lynda xxx

Kerry said...

Hello,


I am loving those heart dies, just gorgeous.

Great image image. Love Kerry xxx

Little K Smith said...

Oh wow! This is just beautiful! I love the colours, the image is so gorgeous and I love that heart die, oh and pretty flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and all the details.
hugs
Vanja

Emma said...

So beautiful, such gorgeous colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Splashbunny said...

Hi,
i love your crafting style!!!
Right up my street!
this is a lovely card the mesh heart really reflects the scalling details on the mermaid's tail!
Wanted to drop by to say thank you for all your lovely comments, they make my day and thank you for following my blog!
xxx

Anita said...

Wow, this is so stunning! Gorgeous card and I love that heart die.

Linda said...

Wow, that is a stunning card - I love it!
Linda

Lynn said...

One word sums up your creation - Stunning:)
huggs
Lynn xx

kaos said...

Gorgeous card, girl - the heart is perfect and all the details - everything adds up perfectly!
hugs
kaos