Followers

Friday, 25 March 2011

My First Design at SPS xxxx

Well the big day has arrived so here is my first DT card for the "SweetPea Stampers".

The theme this week is "Pack a Punch" so we are expecting all your entry's this week girls as if you are anything like me I have just a few to play with!!! lol xx

This is my design and it's my first ever Sweetpea Stamp which I had for Mothers Day from my daughter!!!

I have coloured her with my copics and added some glamour dust to her fabulous wings.

I have used my large Martha Stewart punch which is a shell design for the border running down the edge and added some beautiful ribbon which I picked up at class on Tuesday night from the craft box and a Tim Holt's metal piece with one of his tags in which I have used glossy accents on.

I have also punched out retro & daisy flowers and added some lush pearls in the centres this is teamed up with Tim Holt's flourishes in the yellow bazzil which will bring out the colour of the sun behind my image!!

This beautiful paper if from My Minds Eye and is the "Stella Road" range also from the Craft Box and added plain bazzil in various colours.

Well I hope you like my design and will pop over the the main challenge blog where you will see the prize on offer and check out the other DT members creations and don't forget some of us are newbies to the team so be gentle with us!!! lol xx

Have a great weekend and I will keep everything crossed that it stays sunny for us all!!!


Love Chanelle

19 comments:

Happy Days said...

Oh Chanelle hun this is just so beautiful - I truly love it! The TH metal piece is too scrummy for words.

So looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your gorgeous creations.

Have a good weekend.

Claire xx

Lynda said...

Wow Chanelle what a stunning card! Fabulous papers and image.

Love Lynda xxx

Vicky said...

Me again shug this is perfect I love this Red Hearts stamp she is one of my faves actually when I got her I think it took me 2 months as she was always out of stock. Your colouring is gorgeous hun & I love the Tim Holtz metal its gorgeous gonna have to get me some of those. Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun!

Lau W said...

Hello Chanelle ! Your card is amazing, all details are very nice ! Love the glamour dust on wings !
Have a beautiful week-end my friend !
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

it is a beautiful card girl!!!
Soo nice to have you on this team too!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness girl!! This is just gorgeous!! LOVE your pretty colors, layout and design!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love the colours and the Tim Holtz idealogy finishes it off perfectly. xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle, love the contrast of colours and beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Pascale said...

Hi hunny I love this and the colours are gorgeous. I love the TH metal piece too xxx Hugs Pascale xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Your first DT card is amazing, Chanelle, I think it certainly packs a punch. Really gorgeous image too. CoB

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is utterly beautiful!
hugs
kim x

tiggertastic said...

An excellent stunning punch creations, massive well done on becoming a Sweet pea stamper, i am over the moon for you sweetheart.

Tons of hugs, Sarah xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle! :)

Congrats on your DT position, this card is just amazing. Love the colours and your colouring is awesome. Great sentiment embellishment too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle and congrats on your DT place. luv gina xx

Anita said...

Chanelle, this is beautiful. The image is gorgeous and I love the papers and the border punch.

Irene said...

Ohh I love this card!!! Stunning! Love the colors :)

Gez said...

FABULOUS first card hun! Well Done..the colours are perfect for the image teamed with just the right papers & embellishments. Great job!

Your talents come shining through with this card Chanelle. Have fun on the Team.xx