Followers

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Cards from last weeks class xxx

Last Tuesday was my normal class night with Kerry at the Craft Box we made these beautiful stampotique image which I must say I love so was thrilled when we saw the samples!

The first one is with my minds eye papers.

As you can see I had another go at using the distress inks to colour the image and was well please with the finished image.

Love it especially the hidden tag!
Next was the Bee image which we stamped and coloured with mustard seed.


We did a sprayed circle background with stamped flowers on.

When at home I covered the wings with Distressed Rock Candy.


Was really please with my cards and had a little spend as Lynne has the new Molly Blooms in store and some fab new prima products you really must check her out!!

Well its Summers Christening Day tomorrow and everything is ready except yes you guessed the card!! so really must go but will be back tomorrow with a picture of my little "Angel" in her beautiful dress which is called "Tiger Lily"

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Love Chanelle xxxxx

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie both of these are gorgeous I especially love the first one the image is just fab & your colouring is awesome with the inks shug. Love the bee its lush & so is the background.
I do love your creations hunni they never dissapoint.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

patcrafts said...

Oh Chanelle I just love these cards Stampotique is my fave, dare I say this but I have nearly 70 of their stamps in my collection and I missed last weeks class unfortunately.
BTW how is Daisy?
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, can't wait to see Summers dress. xx

Lau W said...

Wow, lovely creations, love the both, superb with the Distress, love that very much !
Have a nice day my sweet friend !

flutterbycrafter said...

Yes, yes, yes, stunning cards xx

Rach said...

gorgeous cards hun. love how you have added the tag on the first one.. hugs rachxx

Crafteezee said...

They are both fabulous, think the second one is my favourite if I had to choose one. Hugs Tracy x

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle,

I loved making the cards, but the first one is my favourite.

I really want a couple of those Stampotique stamps, they look different.

Today was great and Summer looked lovely.

Love Kerry xxx

Emma said...

Such fabulous cards and so gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x