Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Challenge 10 "Things with Wing's"

This is just a quick post as I am really struggling at the moment to have any motivation what with things at home!! But not to worry hopefully my problems will sort themselves out and I will be back to crafting shortly!!!!

Also in a mad moment I have erased my blog list so I am now trying to put it right which is a right pain!!! lol

This week the challenge over at the Crafty Purple Frog is "Things with Wings" So here is my design which I have kept very simple!

The beautiful papers are plain purple bazzils and Prima "Sweet Fairy" don't you think they are just perfect with the decoupage image "Hope" which you can find here.

The sentiment is from the new range at LOTV added with the butterflies and stickles perfect.

She really looks much better in the flesh!!!

Thanks for looking! Please pop over to my team mates blogs as they have some wonderful work to show you as always.

Love Chanelle xxxx

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie hope you are ok e-mail me if you fancy a chat or anything hun. Your card is beautiful I love how you've done the image she looks lush I've always loved this image. The sentiment looks fab as well. Take care shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! Simple it may be, but very effective! LOL.
Hope things settle for you soon hun,
Teri xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle i love the image and the sentiment is fab too. luv gina xx

Lau W said...

Chanelle, happy to see you :-)
Your card is very nice, love the sentiment, great job my friend !
Hugs an d kisses !

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

hugs sweet friend!

your card is simple beautiful!

Paper Paradise said...

Love it, such a lovely sentiment too. Sue x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Sarita said...

Absolutely gorgoeus image Chanelle, and what a fab sentiment.
Hope life calms down a little for you!!
Love Sarita xx

flutterbycrafter said...

A lovely card, sorry to hear things haven't been going too well lately, wondered why you hadn't been blogging, glad to see you back xx

patcrafts said...

Lovely sentiment Chanelle and lovely card.
Hope things improve for you soon.xx

Pascale said...

Hi hunny I am loving this card the sentiment is fabby for the image and gorgeous paper. I hope that you are okay sounds like things are tough at the moment. Huge hugs to you and I hope things improve xxx Pascale

kaos said...

Hope everything will be alright again soon!

Lovely card!
hugs
kaos

Rach said...

hiya hun, hope that things improve for you hun.. xxxx
Your card is beautiful, love the sentiment too .. hugs rachxx

sandra said...

Hi Channelle, very pretty card, sory to hear you are having problems, let me know if I can do anything to help. Went to scrapbooking last night and enjoyed getting back to it, after my big hideway. Do hope to see you soon. Love Sandra x

Patricia Garcia said...

Just beautiful, love this image!! Great coloring. Hope things get better for you!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Annie said...

a beautiful creation and love your soft colouring and layering. thanks for stopping by my blog whilst I was poorly - and hope you have a fabulous weekend.
hugs, annie x

Kerry said...

Hi My Little Crafty Bud!!

I love your pretty card and the sentiment is just perfect.

Love Me xx

Dena said...

Gorgeous Chanelle! The glitter is beautiful and I love that sentiment with her!!!
Have a great weekend!
Dena

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous colouring.
hugs
Vanja