Followers

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Another very quick Male card!!!

It was my Brother-in-Laws Birthday last week and as you know I hate male cards!!

So here is my Kenny K!! Just love colouring these images they really are just perfect!!

The background paper is from the Craft Box and is My Minds Eye paper "Stella Rose Wood grain" matched with blue and brown card.

Added this great ribbon and some brown Viva Pearls around the edges.


To finish off a computer generated sentiment and button.

Actually I thought it looked really good and was really pleased.

Hope you have had a great weekend Love Chanelle xxxxx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

A great card Chanelle.xxx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Great card for the men folk!!

Your image is coloured beautifully.

Love Jules xx

Happy Days said...

Fantastic male card. Love it! x

meeshka said...

Fab card, Chanelle! I'm not a fan of making cards for men :( I suppose you have to keep the ribbons, flowers and bows away from male cards, eh? LOL! You've done a great job :D

BTW, I take the colouring class on Sunday the 15th of May from 10am 'til 3pm if you're interested in coming. They haven't advertised it yet, but I thought I'd let you know before it gets booked up! :)

Hugs, Meesh. xx

Jo Davies said...

What a fun card Chanelle, great fun image! Jo xxx

Renate said...

I think this card i very mandly, but i am like you, i also hate to make cards for men.
Cant really flower'em up...

Love your colouring.

Love Renate

Kim Piggott said...

Totally fabulous Chanelle!
hugs
kim x

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is such a sassy sexy image and perfect for a masculine style creation!! Love your colors and design!! HUGS

Irene said...

Hi Chanelle, wow this is a great card for men..... Very masculine :)

Jodi said...

A great card for a man! These are always hard for me to create too! You've done a great job, I am sure he will love it!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Monique said...

Oh la la how sassy!!! Great masculine card :)!!

Gez said...

Ooooooh FAB card Chanelle. You have coloured the image brilliantly! Love it!

Mina said...

fabulous Chanelle, shes a saucy one perfect for a mans card...I bet hes love this
Mina xxx

CraftyC said...

She's Hot!! Fabulous card Chanelle!
Clairexx