Followers

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Well the weeks are passing so quickly and it's already week 9 over at Anything Goes and this weeks theme is "Punches".

I had to do a 21st Birthday card this week so thought I would do it for the challenge!! I have used the beautiful Bo-Bunny "Persuasion" paper's and black & Aqua dotty bazzil.

Added loads of stickles to the beautiful flourish on the top right hand side such a shame to hide the papers!! I have cut out the oval with my nesties and added a digi image which I coloured with my copics!

The punches I have used are the large shell shape, the single large heart both Martha Stewart and the large, medium and small retro flowers. finished of the flowers with a pearl brad and stickles, metal 21 and a beautiful key.

Thanks to everyone who joined last week and hope to see you all again this week and hopefully I will manage to leave comments for everyone, been really bad since Rochelle moved in with Summer, can't believe that was nearly nine weeks ago!!!

Before I go I managed a class today at Lynne's and yes I did buy the new Graphic 45 "Halloween" papers plus some Eskimo Kisses paper, some fab pearls and the most gorgeous ribbons!! a girl can never have too much stash!!! lol xx


17 comments:

sandra said...

It was really hard this challenge using punches, wasn't it. LOL. Love you card, the flowers look so well arranged, you should be a florist. I need to get some of those digi images. Good class today, see you tommorow night too. Love Sandra x

Gina said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, and I can't beleive it's 9 weeks since the challenge started either, this year is just flying by!! XXX

Lau W said...

Hello !
wow ! this card is splendid ! I love the paper !
xxx

Julie said...

No a girl can never have too much stash and dont let anyone tell you otherwise ;)
Lovely card - love the punches :):) and love the look of your blog I'm sure It wasnt like this when I popped past this morning.
Take Care and enjoy your evening Ju xxx

Vicky said...

flip me....I wrote a page long here and blogger deleted it...I could cry...

Sorry Chanelle,
What I wanted to say was I just love this card...your right not to cover the paper, it's too lush...

Sorry my visit's are all over the place, been helping my friend in her craftshop, and at the weekends I don't blog much as hubby works away all week...

I really love this card, I would like some of those digi images, I love the one leaning, that's my fav....

Beautiful job again, you know your stuff....
x
Vicky

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Chanelle!
Fabulous design and detail!
Enjoy your new purchases!
hugs
kim x

patcrafts said...

Beautiful card Chanelle the colours are fab. You just seem to be a natural at making these cards.
Pat xx

Kathryn said...

fantastic and I love the way you have cut out and placed the fairy and the extra details like the key and the pins, just fab as always. K x

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, beautiful flowers and so much attention to detail. I heard the card had a nice box too! lol

Thanks for perservering with the photos last night. Lynne xx

angelwhispers said...

Hi Lynne!! The card did come with a box which a very special lady made for me! but it was very expensive!!!

Prima stash expensive but well worth it!!!! lol xx

Ann said...

Did you find it as difficult as Sandra to find the right punches, lol. I think these papers are just beautiful, you've put them to good use... xoxox Ann

Sarita said...

Too much stash?? Not a phrase I'm familiar with either lol!
Beautiful card Chanelle, such gorgeous colours and fab use of the punches,
Love Sarita xx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle i love this card hun, fab image,papers the lot. Hope you have a lovely weekend.Oh i nearly forgot to much stash! never. luv gina xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle and such lovely colouring and design. Love those papers and the colour scheme too. Chris x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is utterly gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and detail!
So true a girl can never have too much stash!
hugs
kim x

Chelsea said...

Hi Chanelle,
This image is so perfect for a 21st. birthday card. She looks fantastic on the black background too!
Beautiful work!
Luv,
Chelsea

Crafteezee said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous card, love the papers and the colour scheme.

Thanks for all your comments on my blog and I'm glad I finally have found some time to visit you.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. Don't forget to enter my candy.