Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

New Bo-Bunny Papers

Here is my gorgeous granddaughter Summer!! My pages of late are all of her when I get home at night now they don't even ask who's on it!!!! lol

Can't remember the name of the papers but they are gorgeous colours so vibrant in the most beautiful turquoise and cerise and the added flowers are perfect!



Went to the Wednesday night class last night!! not been for a while and I really enjoyed it, such lovely company and so relaxing!! Made a beautiful card with Paper Artsey's new stamps which are new in this week at the Craft Den.
After Lynne showed us how to do the flowers that where in Magnolia Inks magazine!! They are fantastic they all looked stunning will certainly be making more of these beauties.
Will post the pictures when I get home from work!!

Here is Summer who will be 12 weeks on Sunday!! Just love having them live with us I get a cuddle in the morning if she's up!! not very often as she likes her sleep and when I get home it's heaven.