Followers

Monday, 5 July 2010

50th Birthday Card xx

This is the card I made for my friend Lynne who was 50!! I'm late posting it as I didn't get to give it her while last week!!

I have used Bo-Bunny papers and a magnolia image which I have coloured with my copic's.

Added a purple border down the edge which I used a MS punch on, some sheer ribbon, a beautiful piece of metal from Tim Holts can't remember what they are called and of course some flowers.

Here is a close up of the image a very straight picture even if I do say so myself!!!! lol xx

and finally a picture of my daughter Rochelle with her partner Bret and the beautiful Summer at Kerry & Martins wedding!! Had to show it as I thought they look such a beautiful little family xx




14 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is such a beautiful card i love the papers the colour and your colouring are brilliant. luv gina xx

Kathryn said...

Stunning, I haven't seen all Lynne's cards yet. It looks like we used the same paper! Don't the little family group look lovely? K x

Kathryn said...

ha,ha, just realised we used the same stamp as well!! K x

sandra said...

Oh you must be so happy having little Summer in your life. Love her little dress. Rochelle looks so well too, looking very slim after having Summer. Love the card too. I forgot to take photo of the one I made for Lynne. Going to all day scrapbooking on Saturday, but I will be going next week with Ann, she's away this week. Love Sandra x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle and I bet your friend loved it! Beautiful photo too, they are such a lovely family I agree. Chris xx

sue said...

fab card i forgot to blog mine, ha ha old age creepin up on me x sue x

sue said...

oh also forgot lovely family photo they look so happy x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful card and the family photo is lovely. They look a beautiful family.

Poppet said...

Great card Chanelle and a lovely picture. Is it going to be in the family scrapbook?

Gina said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous card for lynne(I bet she looked like that as a nipper :D), and the family look wonderful :)
Love as always XXX

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card - they are my favourite papers.

Lovely picture of Roch and Bret with little Summer next to my car.

Love Kerry xx

patcrafts said...

A beautiful card Chanelle, the image is so cute and the colours are fab. We all missed you at the birthday tea.
Your little family look wonderful.
Pat xx

Lynne said...

Thank you for my beautiful card, and it looks even better in the flesh, love it. Lynne xx

Lau W said...

Beautiful card for your friend ! And so lovely family you have !
Thanks for your comments, and yyyeeess I saw new stamps, awww they're fabulous !
Hugs !!