Followers

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

A very late post!!!!

Week 6 over at Anything Goes challenge blog this week is Seaside!!!!

I'm so late and I do appologise but I just went brain dead and couldn't think!!! I also had nothing that went with the theme so I have a Scrap book page for you with my DD Danielle on quite a few years ago sunbathing!!

I have used dotty white bazzil and a Bo-Bunnny paper for the main background. A colour my World template for the main shape (these are a must and come in so may shapes)

More plain bazzil for the layer of the picture and the only item I have that looks like seaside my MS punch!! I have also tried to copy the parasol in the photo lol.

So sorry Lynne!!!



7 comments:

sandra said...

Great page. love that Martha Stewart punch. Great photo. Love Sandra x

patcrafts said...

Why are you apologising this is a great page and truly represents the sea-side. Nice work Chanelle.
Pat xx

Kerry said...

Better late than never!!!

Great layout - love the idea of recreating the umbrella.

Definately says seaside to me.

Love Kerry xx

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous page!
Love holiday snapshots that capture a memory!
Gorgeous work!
hugs
kim x

Lynne said...

Fabulous page, I love the parasol and the colours are great. No need to be sorry better later than never. See you later. Lynne xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Super page, certainly says seaside to me. The parasol is inspiration, lovely work.

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is fab hun, love the layout. luv gina xx