Followers

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Thank you cards!!

Well at long last I have finished the Thank You cards that Rochelle asked for before "Summer" was born!!!! lol (Only started them Monday afternoon I really need to get my head in gear!!!)

As we don't really know how many she needs I have made twenty so far and looks like I may have to make some more!!! I have kept the design really simple and used the beautiful magnolia baby!!! coloured her with my copics, which ran out in the middle so a mad dash down to Lynnes!!!
I have mounted my image on to a Nellie C in white card, which is then mounted onto Blonde Moments papers with a pink bazzil border which I have used my Valentine Lace punch. The little thank you banner is also a magnolia stamp and the lovely pink bow is some mesh ribbon cut into thinner strips!! I am soooooo glad these are done!!!



"Summer" is deciding if she likes the design!!! lol



18 comments:

Kerry said...

Beautiful cards Auntie Chanelle and I just love the cute Magnolia image. The soft pink colours match the image so well and I love the bow. I think Summer likes them, lol. Love Kerry xx

sandra said...

The things we do for our kids. These are gorgeous. Magnolia baby is so cute. may have to get that. The bow looks lovely in the mesh. Summer looks happy with them. Summer is very beautiful. Hope to see you tommorow at scrapbooking. Love Sandra x

Poppet said...

Beautiful cards, beautiful Summer, both picture perfect. :-) xx

Gina said...

Grief Chanelle! I'd go insane if I had to make that many cards all the same(they are gorgeous though haha) Little Summer is looking adorable, you must be so thrilled with her!
love as always Gina x x x

Kathryn said...

wow, what an achievement, and you say the design is simple!! Well done and enjoy making the rest!! Summer is absolutely lovely. K x

奇濛子情趣用品 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
奇濛子情趣用品 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
奇濛子情趣用品 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
奇濛子情趣用品 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flutterbycrafter said...

I love this card, its a lovely image, and what you've done is beautiful, as is Summer. Proud Nana. Hope to see you tonight xx

Anonymous said...

love the image and the colours match perfect summers looks perfect to cindy xxxxx

patcrafts said...

Beautiful cards, the image is just perfect with the colours and embellishments they all go together so well.
Summer looks a very contented baby.
Pat xx

Lynne said...

Summer is gorgeous and I think she likes them. Well done you for getting them all finished. Enjoyed tonight, see you tomorrow. Love Lynne xx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle gorgeous cards and Summer is beautiful, i bet your one proud nanny lol. luv gina xx

Dena said...

Gosh that baby is SOOOOOO adorable I could just hug her!!!! Beautiful baby!
Your card is really super cute too! I can't believe you made so many. You go girl!!!! These are terrific!
Hugs, Dena

Chris said...

An amazing picture of Summer, it's exactly as if she's deciding 'yes' or 'no' and she's absolutely beautiful, I bet you can't put her down :). What a mission with the cards and they're so pretty, the perfect thank you cards. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, you'll need the rest after that lot :D. Chris xx

Lau W said...

Sure, Summer like pink ! so pretty !

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Chanelle,
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments.
Summer is beautiful!
These thank you cards are gorgeous too, what a labour of love creating 20 of them.
Clare x