Followers

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Secret Crafter Challenge xx

Was just going through my blog list tonight and I came upon the "Secret Crafter" challenge blog which for this week the theme is "Metal"

This is a tag I made a few ago at the Craft Den on a technique's night which I think is perfect for the added metal!!

This is a tag which we painted with Viva Terra and then stamped into for the background once we had dried this I then painted mine with a black dabber the wiped some Viva Metal painted on the the edges and the texture.

I then used the new Paperartsy die to cut the fabulous metal butterflies then popped them through the cuttlebug for the texture. I have also used the new stamps which co-ordinate with the dies for the foliage. Finishing touch stickles xx

Finally my "SUNSHINE" award!! I have received this four times from the lovely ladies Lau, Gina, Kerry & Lynne and I want to thank you so much it really made my day!! four times!!! lol xx

I am supposed to pass it on to 12 people each time!! So I'm going to be really naughty and pass it to everyone who looks and comments on my blog!! Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!!!! xxxx




18 comments:

Julie said...

What a fantastic tag - it's so detailed and I love the butterfly, I wouldnt have any idea where to start - you talented thing.
Take Care - Ju xx

patcrafts said...

Great tag Chanelle I haven't finished mine yet.
Pat xx

Gez said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Chanelle. Looks like it was great fun to make. Lucky you I wouldn't have a clue either! Enjoy, it looks FAB.xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous tag Chanelle, looks way better in the 'flesh' I changed mine, spoilt it and binned it! lol Lynne xx

crafty amy said...

Oh wow this is such an amazing technique I love the effect :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Kathryn said...

lovely tag, I really like how you have finished it. You now have 5 sunshine blog awards now, LOL!! K x

Rach said...

oh wow that is fantastic..
Hugz Rach xxx

Gina said...

What a gorgeous piece Chanelle, it must have taken longer than 1 class!
love as always Gina x x x

Vicky said...

Beautiful tag Channele, I love all the detail, looks like I have some more stamps on my wish list....lol

Thank you so much for helping with my ebay list, its looking promising so might be able to buy more than I first thought when its finished

I am hoping to do some crafting later, so might just have something to share with a bit of luck...

Have a great day and thanks again
x
Vicky

flutterbycrafter said...

Great tag, love the way you've cut out the metal flowers, beautiful.

Lau W said...

The effect is fabulous ! wow ! A fantastic creation my friend !

Kerry said...

Great tag - i love the colours and techniques you have used. Love Kerry xx

Chris said...

A stunning tag Chanelle, love all the techniques, metal and paints, such wonderful effects. Chris x

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Sarita said...

This is fantastic Chanelle, I've never used metal, but I am inspired to give it a go seeing your lovely creation!
Thank you for all your lovely kind comments on my blog,
Love Sarita xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Chanelle, you always make the most unique and creative project. Love these wonderful tags.

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
This is absolutely amazing!
Stunning work!
hugs
kim x

Queen Bee said...

What a beautiful tag and a fabulous baby!