Followers

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Shamed into an Atc!!!

This is my Atc for the Craft Den's monthly swap!!! As you all know I don't like small spaces and really struggle but this month I have been shamed!!! yes shamed into doing one!!!! lol xx
I have used a couple of Crafty Individual images on the top one I have framed the beautiful angel with a Paper Artsey frame and used foam pads to stick it on then used the small retro punch for the flowers!!

Added my favourite stickles and some sheer ribbon.

Couldn't resist this photo!! Here is my happy Granddaughter who weighed in this week at 10lbs 5oz!!!! She is soooooooo gorgeous. Today she is moving in with her Mum & Dad as they have sold there apartment and now looking for a new home can't wait!! cuddles on tap how cool is that!!!! xxx




6 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

The ATC is beautiful, well worth all your efforts. Summer is sooooo gorgeous, what a beautiful smiles he has.

Gina said...

Gorgeous ATC Chanelle! And how lucky are you to have your little princess coming to stay. Hope they find a house they love(but not too quickly ay haha!)
Love as always Gina x x x

gina g said...

This is gorgeous but i'm with you i've only ever made 1 ATC too, Summer is looking beautiful. luv gina xx

Chelsea said...

Oh Chanelle, The tiny one is so adorable! Your card so lovely with all those beautiful flowers.

Ann said...

The ATC is lovely Chanelle and Summer is a little beauty. xoxox ann

Kerry said...

Gorgeous ATC. I love the cute little frame. I think you are good at ATC's. Cute picture of Summer! Love Kerry xx