Followers

Sunday, 16 May 2010

slowly getting my mojo back!!!

Firstly I want to tell you about Vicky's sale on Ebay!!! She is selling loads of stamps which are well worth a look, you can find the link on Kip's Cards which is Vicky blog and well worth a look as she has some fabulous cards and projects which are just ousing with inspiration!! and as a thank you for advertising her sale she is offering this gorgeous stamp which you will find the most gorgeous creation on show where she has used it xx

Now back to crafting!! This is my entry for "Magical Crafts" the theme for this fortnight is Black, White and one other colour!!
I found this lovely stamp out and have just coloured the flowers with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. I also stamped the image on to vellum and just used the flowers which I have also added gems to.

Layered black and white card and also used my martha stewart punch and some fabulous ribbon from the Craft Den and to finish off some vellum butterflies which I have coloured with the same pen and then added glamour dust.

Will be back tomorrow with another card and to share my blog award which I have received 4 times!!! (must be doing something right!!!) lol xx


15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just stunning. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magical Crafts this week.xxx

Kerry said...

Of course you are doing something right!! I love the card, the stamp is just gorgeous. I got some of my old stamps out the other day to start using because sometimes they get put away never to be seen again. Love Kerry xx

Gez said...

FAB! Chanelle your creations are always amazing & inspirational too.xx Hope you have a lovely week. Hugs, Gez.xx

Donna said...

Hi Chanelle,
Hope you are fine and well! Ohh..this is just gorgeous hun, I love the colours and the image is beautiful! Your works are always so inspiring. Thanks so much for joining us at Magical Crafts.
Hugs, Donna x

patcrafts said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Chanelle, the colours are just stunning. You make some wonderful cards.
Pat xx

Julie said...

What a gorgeous card and congratulations on a well deserved blog candy award - of course your doing it right, your cards are fab.
Take Care - Ju xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so gorgeous!
Wonderful creation!
hugs
kim x

Gina said...

Hi Chanelle, this card is so pretty! Those little flowers look so delicate they're gorgeous!
love as always Gina x x x

sue said...

hi chanelle hope you are well the card looks lovely the colours are great x sue x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Chanelle how are you hunny? sorry ive not been by for a while, im so behind with my blog hopping again. You've been busy with gorgeous cards hunny. I just adore your latest cards its very grown up!!Love the way you've layered those flowers, brilliant work. Have a lovely afternoon hunny hugs Linda x

sandra said...

I didn't notice you had lost your Mojo, your cards are all so beautiful. Love the colours of the flowers, what a beautiful stamp, love it. I can see why you have had 4 awards. I was excited at getting 2, you must be thrilled. Love Sandra x

Daisy236 said...

I love the card..its beautiful! What a great colour scheme. See you soon Jo x

Rach said...

wow this is gorgeous hun, xx

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous!!!! I love the little flowers. Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.
Hugs Shelley xx

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad your mojo is back. Your work is just too pretty and unique. Love visiting your blog.