Followers

Monday 30 November 2009

Banana yellow flock!!


When Lynne had this yellow banana flock in the shop I just loved it!! It's just flock in loads of circles but it's just a beautiful colour.

When I was sat crafting yesterday this was the paper I had to use but with what!!

Well I thought I would add it to some black Bazzil and colour my new Whiff of Joy "Festive Winter Willow" in the same colours the yellow wasn't quite right but with some yellow glitter it was perfect! I cut round the circles for a but of extra detail then mounted this on some black bling, I also punched a hole in each side and thread some lovely black ribbon through. Cut of the image with my new label nestie added a yellow flower with a small rose in the middle with some more of the yellow glitter, punched out some foliage and to finish off a craftwork sentiment!!!