Followers

Friday, 6 November 2009

Wow Orange & Black

Another great Scrap booking class last night at the craft den!! I don't know how she keeps coming up with all these fabulous pages but she does!! She is so creative xx

Last night we did this fabulous orange & black layout!! We used BM onion gravy paper for the background which we stamped tim holts background stamps onto in Spiced Orange. We then cut out a frame from the bo bunny love shack range and mounted it onto the onion gravy (lol) the next step was to stamp another of tims background stamps this time in Brown stazon onto each corner. After this we stamped this beautiful prima swirl on the top and side and yes you have guessed it the pearl pen!!


With all the left over papers we made these beautiful flowers and added the pearl pen to the centre's. This is my sister with our late grandparents I am trying to put a book together for Christmas (but won't be telling anyone yet in case I don't get it finished)



These stamps are just fab!!! and will be shortly stocked at the craft den!!!

11 comments:

Chris said...

WOW Chanelle, your layout is superb! This is a gorgeous design and the photograph, papers and all the swirls are beautiful! Love all those pretty flowers you made too. I think you're wise not to tell about the Christmas book just in case you run out of time, that's a less I need to learn :). Can you tell me please if you have a moment, what is a pearl pen?

Daisy236 said...

wow Chanelle, I love this page! Im sorry I missed class last night. Those stamps are amazing and with the Pearl Pen on top...stunning! What a nice old picture too. Good Luck with the Christmas Book!

Bev said...

Beautiful layout - love the colours x

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful layout and gorgeous colours, love all the flowers. Give you plenty of time to chat whilst cutting them out ;)) xx

Lynne said...

Great layout. Very enjoyable evening. Love the old picture. Lynne x

Gez said...

Fabulous LO Chanelle. Love the orange & black together they look so classy. Your hand made flowers look gorgeous. Good Luck with your book.xx Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

sandra said...

Wow love orange & black together. Great layout sorry I missed that one, may need to get those papers & copy that one. Love it, love it, love it. Love Sandra x

patcrafts said...

Like Sandra may need to get these papers and copy the lay put. The colours are wonderful together, before I started crafting I never liked orange now I just love it. I wish I could come to all the classes at the Craft Den but live too far away.
Pat x

Rach said...

oh wow what an awesome layout. love the colours that you have used and the fabulous flowers.. hugs rachxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Such a totally amazing page!
Gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Anneke said...

lovely layout and design