Followers

Thursday, 26 November 2009

Peter Pan


Went to the Craft Den last night for class and we where using the copics so I made this birthday card for my friends little boy's 4th Birthday!! She asked for Peter Pan or Ben Ten!!! I said I'd stick to Peter Pan as I had no idea who Ben Ten is!!!

Lorenzo loves watching Peter Pan and tries to fly just like him all around the house!!

All the papers, copics and little star gems are from the Craft Den the Peter Pan stamps where a bargain purchase from E-bay xx

9 comments:

patcrafts said...

Your post made me laugh, I can just imagine the little boy trying to fly around the house.
Your card is lovely I am sure he will think so too.
Pat xx

flutterbycrafter said...

The card has turned out really well, bet she love it but I think you should have made the effort and done Ben Ten, lol xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Just noticed, you've got the same background as me, do you know Chanelle, you have really good taste, lol, xx

Kathryn said...

Love the card, and the little Tink added in there as well looks lovely! Ben 10 has a watch which changes him into 10 different aliens to fight off other aliens! I have a girl so you can guess which daddy uses Emma as an excuse to watch boy cartoons!!

sue said...

like the card the stamp is cute. WHO is ben ten???????????? lol x sue x

sandra said...

Great card, love the little tinkerbell. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

Yes, who is Ben 10??? Love your card Chanelle, I can just see him flying around the house when he opens it! Lynne xx

Chris said...

I have no idea who ben 10 is either LOL! Love your card Chanelle and I bet the little four year old did too. Perfect colours and design for him and Peter Pan. Have a great weekend. Chris x

Gez said...

Great card Chanelle. Love the colours you have chosen & your Peter Pan looks fab. Sure to please. Thank You for your kind blog comments this week.xx Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Gez.xx