Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Staying with the Banana Yellow!!!


Another wedding picture of my "Mum", still staying with this beautiful flock (available from Lynne at the Craft Den she has some fab flock paper's in the most gorgeous colours) I thought it would look lovely with a black & white photo!

I have cut round the circles again to give it a different edge, used the colour my world template with loads of different flourishes in and used my black pearl pen. On the bottom I punched a hole in each circle and threaded through black velvet ribbon then added a black glittered "twiggy" piece of foliage and loads of punched circles and flowers to keep the theme!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love this layout - the black and yellow is fantastic and what a beautiful picture.
Take Care - Ju xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Love what you've done with this layout, very pretty and I adore the colours. xx

sandra said...

Looks fantastic. What a lovely photo. The black & yellow look lovely with a black & white photo. Love all the swirls. Love Sandra x

sue said...

very sophistcated looks great with the black and white photo x sue x

Kathryn said...

I really love what you have done with the circles on the flocked paper and the pearl pen really accents it. Love the twigs as well!!

Daisy236 said...

Lovely layout...that colour scheme is stunning! You have been busy!!

Lynne said...

Beautiful, and as usual it is even better when you see it in the "flesh" the colours are so vibrant. Yellow isn't a colour I care for much, so would't use. Might have to try it now!