Followers

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Walk away from the sewing machine!!!!!

Had a great day today I have been playing with my sewing machine (early birthday pressie from my daughter) Allan keeps taking the mickey with me as my lines leave a lot to be desired but like I say they are quirky!!! lol xx

I have sat making birthday cards and the dreaded ATC's "why do they make me panic every time I try to make one"!! just can't think when I keep looking at the small piece of card (panic sets in) anyway as I kept asking for Halloween I have to join in (being as it's my birthday) lol xx

NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANY SEWING JOB'S WHAT SO EVER!!! (ON THE ADVISE OF MY OTHER HALF) xx

10 comments:

Daisy236 said...

Oooh what are you going to make with your new sewing machine??? I love the ATC's they are brill. Which one are you going to enter into the Craft Den Challenge?

angelwhispers Chanelle said...

Not a lot at the moment!! It has a mind of it's own lol xx

sue said...

oh I thought you may be taking orders for swags and tails curtians ha ha great atcs perhaps better stick to them for the moment x sue x

Clarky J said...

Love these atcs Chanelle xx we shall have to swap sometime x maybe at the next show?? Janet

sandra said...

Great ATC's Chanelle. What a lovely Daughter buying you a sewing machine, and getting it early. Can I put an order in for a pair of curtains please LOL. Love Sandra x

Kathryn said...

Wow the ATCs look great! It's so hard to part with them!

patcrafts said...

Don't know why you panic cos your ATC's are great. If your stitching is wonky all the better for ATC's it's supposed to be quirky not straight.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous work Chanelle :)

Lynne said...

Your ATC's are gorgeous! Love them all. Lynne x

flutterbycrafter said...

These are fantastic ATC's, love all of them (even though I don't 'do' halloween) xx