Followers

Sunday, 4 October 2009

Isabella's Christening day!

It's Isabella's Christening today!!

While I was down at Lynne's I had a look through her Joanna Sheen Cd's and found this beautiful image!! While I printed it out Lynne made me the 8 x 8 card, we matted and layered the image and put the backing sheet's on then when I got home I started to cut out the forget-me-nots!!! quite a while later I glued them into place and added a little blob of gold stickles xx A beautiful little cherub in the corner, new in this week at the Craft Den and a bit of ribbon. Really love this card as the image is just what I wanted.




This card is from the kids it a beautiful picture of Isabella when she was first born!! These are the new 7 Gypsies papers also new in this week (8x8 scrap book pack) This beautiful pink paper with the chandelier is just perfect for out little cherub!! xx

8 comments:

sue said...

lovely cards chanelle im sure they will be kept forever x sue

Lynne said...

Two beautiful cards. All that work cutting out the for-get-me-nots!!!

Kathryn said...

I love these cards Chanelle, what a lovely gift in itself to give such lovely handmade cards. Hope you all had a lovely day.

sandra said...

Great cards. So much work cutting out all the for-get-me-nots, but well worth it. Love Sandra x

Bev said...

Wonderful cards Chanelle, the detail is superb x

patcrafts said...

What a wonderfull card Chanelle, something to be kept for the future which she will treasure when she is older.
Patx

Net said...

Wow Chanelle how patient are you! Super card.

Rach said...

wow what a fabulous card, it must have taken you ages to add all those tiny flowers.xx