Followers

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Think I've cracked it!!

Oh no not again!! (Why does everyone want big cards!!)

Any way I think I cracked it with this one, 7 Gypsies papers (8x8 pack) put together with a sugar Nellie Breast awareness stamp!! Love these papers the colours are just beautiful used my favourite page with the chandelier and layered it with the black paper used some very glam ribbons in the middle. Out came my nesties & punches a little bit(lol)of my precious bling, brad & charm xx I have stamped my image and coloured in with copics but I have paper pierced the dress with the same papers and then used some glamour dust. After I had put it all together I then went round the scalloped edge with the yummy pearl pens. Anyway customer was very happy!! and I got more order's xxx My stamp is a limited edition from Sugar Nellie (A must have purchase) all other products used are from Lynne at the Craft Den xxx


8 comments:

sue said...

great cards chanelle glad you've "cracked" it x sue x

Anonymous said...

Hi Chanelle,

I love your big card it's beautiful. I can never fill large cards and always end up with empty spaces. Love the stamp too - might have to get that one :-)

Love, Kerry xxxxxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely card, you've certainly cracked it. I want that stamp, it's gorgeous, just like your card. xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous card chanelle.the stamp is lovely
debbie

patcrafts said...

A beautiful card Chanelle as always and the stamp is so cute I must have this one.
Pat

sandra said...

Great card Chanelle, you have cracked it. Love how you have filled the card. The stamp is beautiful. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card. You certainly have cracked it. Love Lynne xx

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色