Followers

Thursday, 29 October 2009

Thanks for a great night!!

Well what can I say!!
Had a great night at the Craft Den!! Loads of cards (still not opened).

Thanks everybody especially Ann who made me a birthday cheesecake!!! WOW it was awesome white chocolate (milkybar) and blueberries with blueberry sauce drizzled over!! It was the best cheesecake I have ever tasted xxx I took a picture on my phone to show how yummy it was but can't find the leads!! (What a surprise)

Need to tell you about Jill who goes to the craft den she did a show & tell last night!! lol Actually she brought in the most fabulous cards she has made she is just so talented. We need her to get a blog up and running just to show you her wonderful creations, so come on Jill just take the plunge xxx

Anyway back to crafting this is my layout from last week!! Lynne had is all doing stamping & embossing the we used the pearl pens to go round the very large stamp so that they look like jewels!! We also did the ribbon down the side and a bit of tearing! This picture is for my sister's scrap book of her and my daughter!!


7 comments:

sue said...

glad you enjoyed last night that cheesecake was to die for. I totally agree about jills cards we ought to start a petition "BLOG JILLS CARDS" come on jill just do it!!!!!!!!!!! lol x sue x

sue said...

oh sorry got sidetracked love the pages(oopps)x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

Your page is lovely, glad you enjoyed the night and the cheesecake. xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous layout hun, the detail is fabulous! Soz I've been MIA again - too much to do and not enough time to do it in lol x

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I agree the cheesecake was to die for. Love your finished layout. Have a great birthday. Lynne x

sandra said...

Beautiful page, sorry I missed that one. Sorry I missed the cheesecake as well. Jill makes some lovely cards. We will have to start a petition for her to set up a blog. Hope you like all your Birthday cards, can't believe you haven't opened any,such self control. Love Sandra x