Followers

Saturday, 5 December 2015

House Mouse Christmas xx

Well its been so long since I blogged this is taking me ages to do. But at least I'm back crafting and enjoying it too.

My cards today is a mix of purples, white and silver.


 


 I just love House Mouse stamps so when I saw the challenge over at HMFMC#208 no red or green I knew I had just the right design.



Plenty of die cuts, stickles, gems and glamour dust to really make my beautiful mouse look really at home.




Challenges I'd like to enter:

HMFMC#208 -  Anything Christmas No Red or Green
GruffiesnGuests - Challenge#24 -  Snowflakes n Sparkle
CraftyCats -  Challenge#304-  Let it Snow
Fussy and Fancy Challenge153 - Words

That's all from me I'm totally lost with my new tablet and doing my posting so I hope you all bare with me.

Hope you all have a great weekend and are keeping safe and warm.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx


14 comments:

Torrey said...

Wheee! Your card is a veritable winter wonderland! Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends!

Sheila said...

Hey great to see you back. Missed seeing your cards! Hope you are keeping well. Beautiful card! X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, I like the image and the embellishments, its so nice to see you blogging again
Kevin xx

Snoopy von said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card! Love all the wintery accents. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Donna Mosley said...

Really good to see you back Chanelle. A gorgeous card love the super cute image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Christine said...

Awwww this cute mousey image is adorable all snuggled up great design super take on the chall theme hope to see you again..

Thanks for sharing with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

Smiles Christine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Chanelle thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Dot said...

Such a lovely Christmas cards with a lot of pretty details....perfect for our current challenge at House Mouse & Friends!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us and good luck in the draw!
Dorte x

Tammy said...

WOW this is stunning Chanelle! I love that sweet image and your beautiful colors, fabulous dies too! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Tammy x

Beth Brovold said...

Oh what a glittery delight!! The colours are so fabulous...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at HMFMC...good luck and hope to see you again next challenge!
Take care,
Beth

Silvia said...

Your card is gorgeous!I love the colours and all the Details. Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.
Silvia DT

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love papers & colors. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Snowflakes and Sparkle” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Snowflakes and Sparkle” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx