Followers

Saturday, 21 February 2015

multi-tasking

UPDATED 22nd February 2015
 
Well I am so sorry last night I added these picture to a new post ready to write today and low and behold instead of save they where published!!!!! 
 
I actually added the on my tab and it was playing up and screen froze so I gave up until I noticed the lovely Gail had left me a comment this morning so sorry folks.
 
Any way last week I had the honour of being in the top three over at I Love Promarkers which I was so chuffed with and this week the theme is "Make us Laugh" well the sponsor is Dr Digi House of Stamps and boy have they got fab images I went with this for my Sisters birthday which is today "Airfresh Fiona"
 
Happy Birthday Tracey xxxxx
Pro Markers as always with a computer generated sentiment.

 
Loving my Bling banner just the  perfect fit.

 
All papers and embellishments are from my stash.

 
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
I Love Pro Markers  -  Make us laugh
Crafty Catz  -  Special Lady
Cute Card Thursday  -  Floral Delight
Stamping Sensations  -  Anything Goes
 
Well that's it for today off to make lunch.
 
Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxxx

8 comments:

Gail said...

Love it!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Ha-hay very good a wonderful card and lots of lovely embellishments . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.gorgeous colours and i love all your detailing and fun image :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Chanel, love it!

Donna x

Lynne K said...

Brilliant! This really made me smile. Love the image, and all the embellishments, especially the bling banner! Great choice of papers too. Thank you for sharing your fab card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Jac said...

Brilliant fun card, love that banner, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Josie said...

Great card, it did make me smile and congratulations on making the top three!

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha fab card - women are v skilled at multi tasking - men - never mastered it though!!!
Sarah x