Followers

Sunday, 15 February 2015

loving my new Besties x

Hello everyone hope you are all well.
 
Today I would like to share with you "Here's my Heart Bestie's Valentine"  one of my new Sherri Baldy Bestie's which I "LOVE".
 
This is my Anniversary card for Allan's Brother Steven and our beautiful sister-in-law Cindy this year they have celebrated 31 blissful years together xxxx
 
As always I have coloured using my Pro Markers the paper is a collection I won last year on a challenge blog but not sure of make.

 
Love the image just think the "Love" banner is a little big and covers up the image a bit too much.
 

 
Lots of yummy flowers from my stash and some punched Martha Stewart Branch foliage.
 
Help Needed!!!
 
If anyone knows where I can get the beautiful lilac lily's (I also had Ivory and Gold) from I would be so grateful they are made of clay with the added bling I picked these up at Barnsley Market at a wedding stall but when I went back the stall is no longer there.


 
Love the Bling letters perfect finish to the banner.

 
Even the inside is beautiful.
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
I Love Promarker's  -  Wedding or Anniversary
Passion for Promarker's  -  Someone I love
 
Well that's all folks I am crafting even managing my family cards so fingers crossed may even start doing extra's xxxxxx
 
Love and Hug's Chanelle xxxx

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

Lotta said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and beautiful colors! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta xx

Lau W said...

So cuuuute card ! Adorable image, love all flowers !
xxx

Ileana A. said...

Wonderful creation! I love this image and colors! Beautiful design and flowers!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the pastel tones fab image and gorgeous flowers.


Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers . and good luck

tracey x