Followers

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Christmas with a Sherri Baldy digi xx

I know I'm here again can't complain I'm doing what I love.

Another order for my sil, this time its for Ruby her Granddaughter and how perfect is this Sherri Baldy digi just like our little Ruby has beautiful big eyes.

I've been very good this year on managed to get all my crafty Christmas stash out which I've never used like these beautiful wooden shapes which have been sat in a box for ever!!!!!!
I had this beautiful bauble die which was free on a magazine cut out in gold and then backed with coloured card added a magnolia die for the tree effect and this lush gold net ribbon.
Here is a wooden tree which I painted in gesso thickly in parts for the effect. Used distress ink pads to add colour then once again found these charms and cotton twine.

Plenty of sparkle with added glamour dust and stickles.



Granddaughter Sentiment.

Side view where you can see two different ribbons one with beautiful stars and a merry Christmas one.


Challenges I am entering are;

Besties Challenge bog - Christmas Theme
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything goes and Christmas
The Cutie Is Challenge - Bingo (middle line)
All sorts Challenge - Golden's days (must have something gold on design)
Crafty Catz - Sparkle and Shine
Moving along with The Times - To A Special person at Christmas
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
DigidesignCHolidays- Winter Holidays
Fussy and Fancy - Happy Holidays

Well that's me for tonight I have my daughters baby here for the next two nights while she's doing long days at work its fun cause for some reason she really doesn't like my hubby one little bit so lots of growling, I didn't mention she's a chihuahua adorable but grumpy!!!!!!

Love and hugs Chanelle xxxx

19 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Chanelle! Love your card and beautiful colouring, the image is so sweet. Perfect embellishments too, as you say, it's good to use up the stored stash. Have a great Christmas. Chris xx

Kaija said...

Wondelful card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. I got confused when you were talking about baby then I read on!! Thought I had missed some important news ha ha x enjoy your time with your bundle of fun

brenda said...

Great design and colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts Golden Days challenge this week.

B x

brenda said...

Great design and colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts Golden Days challenge this week.

B x

Janice said...

What a delightful card! Love the beautiful image, your delightful colouring and colour scheme and most of all, all that lovely texture on board! Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Have fun with the little un...grrrr, Jx

Heather Carney said...

Love the little snowman tree and joy ornament on the tree and your bows with the ornaments are perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International.
xoxo Heather

Gina Knott said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Gina Knott said...

Such a lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Cathy Clowes said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. I really love the little wooden tree. Thanks for joining us at My Besties UK. Cathy DT x

silverpaws1000 said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol UK DT xx

Lau W said...

Oh cute, so lovely card Chanelle !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Wendy L said...

This is a fab design, love the little Christmas tree, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow gorgeous love all the details
Have a wonderful Christmas time
Love and Hugs
Kate

Jo Rice said...

Wow, I love this card, a gorgeous image, great design and beautiful use of embellishments. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....best wishes...Jo. X

Anne said...

Thanks for joining our Ribbon Girl December 'Anything Goes' challenge with another of your lovely cards - good luck!

Anne x

http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Delfina Moretta said...

this is a beautiful card, I like a lots. Thanks for participating
Delfina
My Besties Internacional DT

Theresa Pace said...

great card. so many embellies on it but work well together. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so adorable!..... Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
Wendy xx