Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Remember Me xxxxx


Well at long last I have felt like crafting but I must say this has taken me over a week to make which is very naughty as it was going to be for the Forever Friends challenge blog as Guest Designer but it took me that long to feel like crafting I missed the deadline.

I would like to say that I'm sorry I went AWOL but we have moved again and with all the decorating and packing again the second time in 5 months I just gave up on my crafting.  We have been in our new house now for the last three weeks and things are getting there and I'm loving picking all the new wallpaper and accessories and have posted a few pictures for you below of our new living room.

Well lets get on to my card which is a Forever Friends stamps which as always is coloured with my Pro's.

The yummy papers where a freebie in a magazine and so sweet and vintage looking. The flowers are from Natalie and Amy's and Live and Love Crafts also added some lovely punched leaves.

Loving the new stamp so perfect for the young lady who will be receiving this card I'm sure she will love it!  The image has been cut out with my scalloped nesties and paper pearls added to the scallops.

Close up of the stamp and can you see the glossy accents added to some of the shoes.

Arty view where you can see the lovely butterfly's.


Challenges I am entering are:

Forever Friends  -  Dies and Punches
Cute Card Thursday  -  Butterfly Kisses
Ribbon Girl  -  Add Flowers
Flutterby Wednesday  -  Anything Goes with a Fairy/Butterfly
2 Sisters  -  Anything Goes
Zoe Bunny  -  Favourite Colour Combo
Dilly Beans  -  Pastels
Crafts for Eternity  -  Wonderful Wings
Ready Teddy Go  -  Anything Goes


Now a few photo's of my living room where I must say I adore this William Morris wallpaper it just looks superb and so vintage.

Check out the fireplace this was a fabulous find on ebay!!!!  Just needed lots of TLC and still needs gas fire fitting but its just divine and looks lush with the wallpaper.


Well that's it from me for today but I hope to be back again over the weekend with some fabulous new stamps I have purchased off Natalie and Amy's site just so cute and they where calling out to be coloured. 

I would also like to thank everyone for sticking with me I have lost a few followers but seeing as I haven't been around and never gave an explanation I can understand why but I hope that you will all continue to pop by and let me know so I can return the compliment.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx