Followers

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Midweek Magnolia - Valentine's Challenge

It's Valentine's over at Midweek Magnolia this week and here is my design!! 

My Devil Tilda is so old and I must admit it's the first time I have actually coloured her but I think she looks perfect especially on my new Love Envelope.
As always she is coloured in with Pro Markers and added glamour dust to her wings.
Distressed all the edges of my papers and on the image stamped the love corner around the edges just so you can see.  Added some Angel Wings on each side which is also a DooHickey.
Used Magnolia papers and on the back one I have also inked the Valentines postmark!!
As always I have used my delicious Cheery Lynn Hearts die inked and edged with stickles.
More hearts and a perfect Magnolia sentiment.
Used my lattice die also from Cheery Lynn, lace from stash and the heart border punch is Martha Stewart.
Loving these beaded sprigs and pink poppies all from Live and Love Crafts I had a lovely delivery of goodies this week thanks Sandy you really do source the most beautiful embellishments for us.
Very arty shot!!!

Sorry for so many pictures but I do love the overall design.

Don'f forget to pop over and see what the DT girls have created and then join in with our challenge as you all know the prize is from Magnolia and always so yummy!!!

Challenges I am entering are:

Dutch Magnolia  -  Valentines
Tilda Town  -  Be Mine
Magnolia Down Under  -  Love is in the air
Heck of a Challenge  -  Love and Flowers
Dilly Beans  -  Love Gives me Wings
TrimBroScrap Mania Stampers  -  Thinking of Love
Songbird  -  Hopelessly Devoted to You
Scrappy Frogs  -  Red or Pink
Zoe Bunny  -  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday  -  Love and Romance
Divas By Design  -  Winged Things
Fab and Funky  -  Valentine's/Hearts
Crafts and Me  -  Favourite Colour Combo (Pink/Pink/Pink)
Cutie Pie  -  Valentine's
Deep Ocean  -  Love and Lace


Well I'm off to link up and to check to see if I linked all my challenges yesterday as \I have a feeling that I haven't!!!  lol  

My attention span is getting worse you should have seen the chips I made the other night which I forgot where on!! xxx

Have a lovely day xxx

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

37 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chanelle oh wow what a gorgeous card I love that image and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card,
so full of details and small hearts.
Love it.
Have a nice day,
hugs Tamara

Kerry said...

Hello Chanelle
Beautiful card. I love the images and she looks great in pink. Im jealous over those Doohicky wings - I want them lol!!!
I cant wait for Friday!
Love Kerry x

Lau W said...

Oh so wonderful pink card, so fab details, love it very much !!!
xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.really pretty details and design and I love the sweet tilde :D

xx coops xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful, Chanelle! Love how you make that Halloween stamp become a valentinsday stamp! Wonderful coloring and great layering! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Chanelle. I love the sweet image and so much beautiful details to look at.

Thank you, also, for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
Sue

Hey Hey Paula said...

Gorgeous card. I love all of the details. Great coloring too. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Penny said...

Just so lovely! You used such pretty papers, beautiful design, and I love those die cut hearts! :^)
Hugs, Penny

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Kathleen said...

Such a gorgeous card Chanelle, great idea to use this tilda, she is perfect.
Thanks for joining us at MDUC, Tildas Town and Deep Ocean.
Hugs
Kat xx

mae said...

Lovely valentines card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week,
xx,
Mae

Carla Burger said...

Your card is so cute. Love these old stamps. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges and good luck. Hugs Carla.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful, lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge good luck cheers Sue N

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, love all the pretty details...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Cathy Lee said...

Tilda is gorgeous sitting on that pretty letter, Chanelle. Love all the fabulous die cuts. Great Valentine card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Nicoletta said...

very lovely valentine card!
Thnaks for joining us at TSM challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

Shirley said...

Such a soft and pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

Eulalia said...

So lovely... with a lot of pink!
I wish you an Happy Valentine's day.
Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

DesignerDiva said...

WOW such a stunning card, you have the most amazing die cuts!! I adore Tilda and you have done her beautifully
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for the Winged Things challenge and good luck and also for sharing at Heck of a challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

mandy said...

Wow fabulous, thank you for sharing at heck of a challenge .xxx

mandy said...

Wow fabulous, thank you for sharing at heck of a challenge .xxx

citronlime said...

So cute! I love all the hearts and soft colors :)

Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challengeblog :)

Hugs Linda

Giò said...

A fabulous creation, full of lovely details.
Thanks for! joining us at TSM Challenge.
Hugs
Gio'

Rose said...

Chanelle, your devil Tilda looks fabulous with your delicate and loving layers on this pretty card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Favorite Color Combo" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card. love all the details. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Valentine challenge x Susan x

Shirley said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the layers, pretty hearts and sparkle.
Did you know if you enter your card into our "pink, pearly and swirly challenge at Penny Black and More you will be in with a chance to win one of several craft prizes up for grabs.

Shirley

Karen said...

Lovely Valentine Card. Really like the soft colors and all those fussy cut hearts. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs Challenge.

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Hope you are well. xx

Carrie Robinson said...

what a devilishly fabby card lol - Thanks for getting loved up with us at A heck of a challenge xxx

Rosa Forino said...

ciao
ti ho conosciuta per caso e il tuo blog mi ha fatto sentire a casa :-) e si perchè anch'io come te sogno un mondo a colori da oggi hai una fans in più se ti va vienimi a trovare ciao rosa di kreattiva

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is stunning Chanelle… what a sweet image and the embellies are awesome! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi sweety! you know I love your card! I was thinking about you and I just wanted to say hi, and hope you are doing well! Love and hugs, Elizabeth xx

Gail said...

How are you? We haven't heard from you for quite a while!?

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Just popped by to say hi, hope your ok?
Beautiful card!!
Love, Mel. xxx