Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Midweek Magnolia - Copy Cat

Well good morning crafter's I'm back with this weeks "Midweek Magnolia Challenge" card where the theme this week is "Copy Cat" needed a little help here hut it simply means copy one of the fabulous DT girls creations so I hope my card doesn't put you off as long as you just follow the layout it could be anything!!!

I did say I'd be back over the weekend but to be honest I am finding getting back into the swing a lot harder than I thought it would be and then on top of that my craft stuff still isn't in proper order and I still have some waiting to be unpacked but where to put it is the question!! lol

Now onto my card as you can see it's from the new "Once Upon A Time" collection "Water Lily" background just love it.


I so enjoyed colouring this image its so beautiful and so versatile and as always its with my Pro Marker's.

Distressed the edges and inked with Vintage Photo then added gold and clear glamour dust with glossy accents on the Lily Pad and bubbles.

Used my Martha Stewart punch which I think is a perfect match.
SU Birthday Sentiment.
Used glass foliage from Magnolia with a lovely punch which I thought looked perfect for around a pond.  Also added another Sentiment from SU.

Beautiful co-ordinated buttons along with Prima papers sorry not sure of the name but I found them whilst looking through my 6 x 6 pads and I can tell you I have a bad paper problem!!! lol.

More photo's of the lovely image and an arty picture below from the side.

Challenges I am entering are:

Heck of a Challenge  -  Just add water
Magnolia-licious  -  Buttons, Bows or Beads
Paper Pretties PWC254  -  Happy Birthday
Passion for Pro's  -  Buttons it up
Joanna Sheen  -  Spring
Deep Ocean  -  Flowers and Fantasy

Please don't forget to pop over to the Midweek Magnolia Challenge Blog to see the fabulous creations we want you to copy on your entries this week and as always a fabulous Magnolia prize is on offer which if you read the message from Caz you will know its just always a beauty!!!

Now here's my Angel it will be her 3rd Birthday tomorrow how time flies I can still remember the long wait for her to be born as if it was yesterday.  Anyway like most kiddies her age she just loves Mickey and Minnie so Rochelle invited Minnie to the party and boy did she love it!!!!

She is just so grown up and such a treasure to spend time with.


Well I'm off now as going by my normal form the card is waiting to be made!! lol

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx