Followers

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Happy Birthday Kerry xxxx

It's my niece Kerry's birthday today so here is one of the cards I have made for her!!!!

I just love the image and she looks fab in these colours which are my pro markers.

I have put together cream and brown card with Magnolia papers which are just perfect for the image. I have distressed all the edges and inked with DI's.

Loving the flower arrangement down the side just perfect you just can't have enough flowers!! Especially love the bobble pieces but these where my last two and I can't find anything like it anywhere so if anyone knows where I can get anything like it please let me know!!!

The happy Birthday was printed from my computer inked and cut into the little squares which I think looks really effective especially with a Tim Holt's corner piece.


I am going to enter this into:

Simply Magnolia - Shabby Chic
Flutter By Wednesday - Butterfly/Fairy/Angel (Hope this counts)

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post I really appreciate them and I am so glad you have all stayed with me seeing as I am such a bad blogger.

Hello to my new followers and thank you to everyone who looks.


Love & hugs Chanelle xxx

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,Happy birthday Kerry.xxx

Kerry said...

Hello Auntie Chanelle,

You already know what I think of this card, just beautiful and so special.

My prezzies are the best and mean so much because you have picked them for me.

Love Kerry xxx

patcrafts said...

This card is fantastic, so beautiful and the work you put into them is incredible, just love all of it. Hope Kerry has a happy birthday. xx

*Vicki* said...

Hey sweetie!! Wow!! Really gorgeous design and stunning colors!! TFS!! HUGS

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Oh wow this is stunning !! Your flower arrangement is out of this world ! paers and design with those wee letters are juat perfect !! Love it ! Kitty ;0)

Vicky said...

Awww....just so cute hun and fabulous colours too sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

julieprice3 said...

Such a beautiful card Chatelle. I'm sure that your niece will love it. Love those gorgeous flowers!
Hugs Julie P

flutterbycrafter said...

A gorgeous card, so much love and work has gone into it, love the colours. Give Kerry my best wishes and wish her happy birthday from me. xx

Renate said...

So so beautiful dear and i love the nice vintage-feeling this has.
Fantastic details and i love the small letters you have made.

Hugs Renate

SANDRA said...

Oh Chanelle this is so stunning. Sorry I've not visited for ages, lost the old mojo again. Happy Birthday to kerry, hope she is ok. Give her my love. Love Sandra x

Stressed Stamper said...

fab I am sure Kerry will love it - know I would - where is the other though??/come on - show....Happy B Day too Kerry hun
Sarah x

Kristel said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

wow,fabulous card chanelle.your design and colours are stunning and i love the gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Wow ! This is a beautiful card ! Love all details, flowers, letters, you made a perfect creation ! Happy birthday to Kerry !
xxx

Danni said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Fleur said...

An absolute AWESOME card Chanelle. full of gorgeous details
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mary J said...

She is sooooo cute, I love her!

Thx for playing the Flutter By Wednesday challenge!

Mary J xxx

Tessa en Anke said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at simply magnolia.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Karin said...

Hi Chanelle,

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I appreciate it very! I like your creations very much a specialy your photobox. I'll hope you find me again!

Greatings,
Karin