Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

An extra special card xxx

This is the card I made for Kerry's mum to give her! She wanted a special card as she always ends up buying one as Kerry makes all the family cards so here it is!!!

The boutique.

The inside took me a while to decide what to do but in the end I loved it and I know that Kerry did too but most of all so did her Mum!!!

On the main scene I stamped the couch and then paper pieced it in co-ordinateing paper. Stamped the two lovely Tildas and added a bag charm.

My coloured boutigue window which as with all the elements where coloured with my pro markers.

If you noticed one of my tildas is in her underwear just waiting to try on all these beautiful clothes and matching shoes (a girl can never have too many shoes!!)

when I purchased this old magnolia I did wonder what I would do with it and its been sat in my box of magnolias just waiting to adorn the boutique wall!

A closer picture of the girls just how sweet are they.

The papers are from The Craft Box and are just gorgeous its a 12 x 12 book of double sided papers from Panduro - Tilda called Springtime and even if I think so my self ifs just perfect for this card.

Added loads of stickles, liqiod pearls, flowers, die cut flourishes, charms (cosmetic bag, hand bag and the three beautiful coat hangers).


Thanks for looking hope you are all having a fab weekend and thanks for all your lovely comments on my last two posts it means so much to me!!!

I am entering this into:

Die Cut Dreams - Flowers (at least 5)
Crafty Boots Challenge - Things with Wings
Stamp Fairy Challenge - Glitter
Card and Scrap - Charm
Bows & Berries - Glitter


Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

26 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet .. i just love those little outfits hung up.. adorable !
Lisa x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi saw this and just had to comment ! What a super idea and beautifully created !! Papers are gorgeous ! With the window. I live the clothes and shoes ! Kitty :D

Linda said...

Thanks for visiting me and i love your blog!!!!! This card and the design is fabulous!!!!! Love it!!!! And I am now your new follower too!!!!!

Little K Smith said...

AW this is beautiful, such a special card, I love it!
Kelly.x

Sharon said...

Oh wow Channell, this is absolutely stunning! I love the clothes... the picture frame, everything actually! Wonderful work. Thanks for visiting my blog and joining. hugs Sharon x

Janny said...

WOW this is gorgeous, beautiful coloring, and so manny details, lovely, hugs Janny

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Handmade with Love said...

Wow Chanelle what a wonderful idea! You have put so much work and detail into this card, its absolutely stunning. Have a great weekend! Tracey x

Vicky said...

Wow hun....what a beautiful creation...and loving all your gorgeous elements too sweetie...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, fabulous card. I am sure she is going to love this card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Love crafts forever said...

Oh this card are so cute, love all that little images. You did fantastic job on it.
Hey, you and me have the same # of followers 187. lol
Hugs Nat

kasia c. said...

This is stunning! Thanks for linking up to the Bows & Berries glitter challenge. :)

June Nelson said...

Wowser this is fabulous!!!! what a lot of work you have put into it, must have taken ages but its worth it, its lovely, hope you have alovelys sunday huggies June xxx

Daisy236 said...

I love the card..super cute! Just love the clothes on the hangers. Hope you are well love Jo x

coops said...

wow this is stunning chanelle.your design is fantastic and i love the sweet images and all the special touches ;D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

Stunning creative work ..love all the Tildas heck love it all..

thanks for sharing at DCD chall this wk

smiles Christine x

Lau W said...

Oh wow fantastic !! Oh i love shoes !!! héhé !
Your card is a sweet creation with fabulous details !
Hugs and kisses my friend !

Kim Dellow said...

Just beautiful Chanelle, I love the clothes on the hangers! Gorgeous. Kim

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

This is indeed "super special".

I love all the intricate details .. .. it must have taken for ever to make.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog this weekend. You are very kind.

Love Jules xx

Anne said...

Haha, such an adorable and fun little shop you have created here, loove the shop-sign on the outside, and the hanging clothes on the inside. Sooo sweet! :D

Mina said...

oh wow I love this so much, its a stunning creation and how cute those little outfits are...stunning work I bet she will love it
Mina xxx

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER girl!!! This is just gorgeous!! I love how you open it up and it becomes a nice little boutique!! SO CLEVER!! :) Gorgeous design!! TFS!

Lynn said...

Hi Chanelle,
What a beautiful card and sooo cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and Good Luck with the Magnolia
Banner Draw:)
Big Huggs
Lynn xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh wow, wow and double more wows. What an awesome card. Fabulous fancy folds!!! I love all the image and embellies you used to create this master piece. Yes indeed it is very special.
Hugs Bonnie

Robin said...

Really cool card! Happy World Cardmaking Day!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!! There is a giveaway and 50% off coupon at the blog as part of the celebrations!
Robin

Gez said...

WoW! Stunning card Chanelle. What a beautiful keepsake ♥

Hope you are well & your family too..seems like ages since I called!

Have a great weekend. Gez.xx