Followers

Friday, 16 September 2011

Happy 21st Danielle xxxx

Hello everyone

So sorry I have not blogged or commented for the last my word its nearly a month but just so much going on here!!!

Today is my baby's 21st Birthday can't believe she is 21!!!

Happy Birthday sweetie xxxx

This picture is from last Saturday when the girls went out for her birthday, seeing as the rest of our family went out to the Canaries on Wednesday!!

This is my card and also my entry for TOMIC which this week the theme is brown & cream which you can also add a colour well mine has to be Danielle's favourite "pink".

I have used my new Magnolia stamps which are just perfect for the theme and look so beautiful!

Must let you know that Lynn has the most beautiful flowers now in stock you really need to pop in a take a look at all her new goodies its such an Aladdin's cave.

My papers are from The Craft Box but sorry at the moment not sure of the name as they are upstairs in my new craft room!!! Yes I got it so will post some pictures soon.

Finished of with some beautiful brown bobble ribbon, checked ribbon, flowers, punched leaves and a beautiful pink pin and not forgetting the stickles.

Hope you like the card as much as me just have to get my thinking cap on now as its my niece Kerry Birthday so really have to have a good card for that!!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend, thank you for staying with me over the last few months and not forgetting welcome to my new followers I hope that what you see inspires you.

Promise to try harder.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

12 comments:

Donna said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Danielle! Hope you all had a great time. Love your card too Chanelle, sooo gorgeous!
Hope you are all fine and well hun,
hugs, Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie happy birthday to your dsughter my eldest is 21 on New Years Eve.
Gorgeous card hun I love the colours they are just lush.
Hope everything is ok your end shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle i love pink and brown the flower arrangement looks beautiful Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. luv gina xx

Hope you have a great weekend. xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

happy bday to your dear dgtr!!!

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the gorgeous image :D
a belated happy 21st to your daughter too :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Happy BirthdaY Danielle!

I am soo naughty and didn't take pictures of my cardS.

I LOVE your new rolling pin Tilda, just gorgeous. I love the cooking Tildas even though I can't cook, lol!!

Love Kerry xxx

Lau W said...

Happy birthday to Danielle, oh 21 years, what a nice age !!
Your card is beautiful my friend, love brown et pink, it's a fabulous creation !
xxx

Karina said...

Happy 21st birthday to Danielle. And your card for her is so lovely. Love all the brown tones you used.
Hugs, Karina

patcrafts said...

Congratulations to Danielle, hope she had a wonderful birthday and I am sure she loved the beautiful card you made. Pink and brown go so well together.
Nice to see you back. xx

Annie said...

lots of fabulous projects on your blog since I last stopped by. hope you are keeping well.
hugs, annie x

Emma said...

Morning Chanelle, Happy belated birthday to Danielle. Your card is beautiful, love the gorgeous colours.
Hope you are keeping well...I'm not around much as getting plenty of rest.
Take care, hugs Emma x

Sharon said...

You have a beautiful daughter Channelle... Love these older Tilda's, they are sooo cute. hugs Sharon x