Followers

Monday, 4 October 2010

Lynne you made my day!!!!

Lynne has given me this beautiful blog award and has made my day!!! The only problem now is that you have to pass it on t fifteen other people which is so difficult I don't want to upset anyone!!! So here are the blogs which give me so much inspiration!!!!



Julie - Chelsea - Marcea - Maya - Dena - Amy - Lau - Tracey (Crafteezee) - Gina

Donna - Paola - Sarita - Janiel - Tracey (running with scissors) - Sue


There is just so many fantastic blogs out there and I wish I could give it to everyone who comes over to my blog and leaves me such beautiful comments which I really appreciate!!



Thanks again Lynne!!!


9 comments:

Tracey said...

Awww thanks honey - how sweet of you to think of me XXX

Dena said...

Chanelle! Aren't you just the sweetest!!!? Thank you so very much for giving me this award and congratulations to you too for receiving it! I am truly honored!!!!
Big hugs, Dena

Chelsea said...

Oh Chanelle you are so sweet for passing this award on to me. Thank you so much. Always love to visit your wonderful blog.
Love,
Chelsea

scrappyjan said...

oh thank you sweetie!! You are so kind!! You have made my not so nice day a better one.
THANKS AGAIN!!
Janiel

crafty amy said...

Thank you so much hun :D You have made my day! now I will have to think who to pass it on to :S

Hugs

Amy xx

Lau W said...

Oh my friend Chanelle, you make my day ! I'm honored, thank you very much for this award !
Big kisses for you.

Crafteezee said...

Awwwwww Chanelle, I am truly overwhelmed that you have passed this award on to me. You have made my day. Thank you sooooooo much.
Hugs Tracy x

Paper Paradise said...

Thanks Chanelle, that is very nice of you. Sue x

Sarita said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Chanelle, it's so sweet of you,
Love Sarita xx