Followers

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

It's Ribbons for this weeks theme over at Anything Goes and wow it's week 20!!!!

Week 20 already over at Anything Goes can you believe it!!!!

This week the theme is "Ribbons" so it's easy as we all have far too much ribbon but like me we need it!!!!!

For my card I have used a beautiful purple 12 x 12 card cut down to 6 x 6 and I must say it's just gorgeous and metallic as well, to complement it I have used the new Bo-Bunny "Winter Joy" papers and a matching green dotty swiss all can be found on the Craft Den Web site or you can just give Lynne a ring!

You can see from the picture above that I have made a gate fold but left a space in between so that you can see the design through it, down the edges I have punched holes where I have added my ribbons the green ribbon is beautiful and says "hugs and Kisses" it from Paper Artsy which can be found at the Craft Den along with a lovely purple ribbon to match the papers!

I have also punched a border and added more ribbon from Bo-Bunny behind the image the punch is "Arch" from EK Success found here.

This beautiful Poinsettia is a die which cuts and embosses from Marianne also found at the Craft Den! I must say that it took me a few goes to get the technique right but it's so worth it, just love the finished design.

Finally my Tilda and yes I'm back to my copic's just love the intense colour just goes perfect with the papers. We are all waiting with anticipation for the new delivery at the Craft Den of the new Christmas magnolia stamps it's becoming an obsession and for someone who never liked them well what can I say if you can bet them join them I say!!!! lol

22 comments:

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle. The colours are beautiful, that poinsettia is amazing!
There is so much going on and so much attention to detail, fabulous.

Love Lynne xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Utterley or is it Utterly...either way...Stunning - love it - great idea
Sarah x

tiggertastic said...

my word this is just amazing, wow!

Kerry said...

Wow totally gorgeous card, no other word for it. Very different and I love the idea. It's like a little gift - open it up and you find a little Tilda! Gorgeous colours and love what you have done with the ribbon!

Love Kerry xxx

Ann said...

What a lovely card, fabulous colours xoxo Ann

Daisy236 said...

what a lovely card...the flowers look brill, think I need one of those! I love the colour scheme too x

sue said...

love the card and the magnolias are a bit of an obsession arnt they ive updated my book oer lol x sue x p.s. that witch is mega scarey sorry i dont like it lol x

CraftyC said...

Wow, this is adorable Chanelle. What a great make and the colours jus pop!
Clairexx

peggy gatto said...

Completely charming!!!
Beautifully crafted!

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card,the flower is beautiful,I love the ribbon through the eyelets.great idea.xxx

patcrafts said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love the colours, love the detail, just stunning.
Pat xx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle i'm not to keen on Tilda lol but i love this card, gorgeous colours and papers and the flowers are beautiful. luv gina xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Stunning card, love all the bows and the colour ways are delish. xx

Vicky said...

Hi Chanelle this card is fantastic hun I love all the ribbons & those poinsettia's are beautiful may have to get meself some of them lol. I love your Tilda I'm a HUGE Magnolia fan I'm waiting on my order from Sir Stamp A Lot lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Lau W said...

All is beautiful on this card, such a very nice work Chanelle, wow ! Fantastic creation, congrats !
xxx

sandra said...

This is such a beautiful card, open all the ribbons and find a Little Tilda. Lots of detail in it. Love Sandra x

Dena said...

OMG this is totally adorable!!!!!! I LOVE those colors and that poinsettia is a "I gotta have it" item!!! Love the fold and the ribbons too! Wow! Fantastic Chanelle!
Hugs, Dena

Annie said...

wow Chanelle, your card is gorgeous! such pretty colours, fabulous sparkle and sumptuous ribbons - oh and cutie tilda too!
hugs, annie x

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love the gate fold and the lovely poinsettia's on the inside! :-)Traci

JLJ Designs said...

I think your card is beautiful! It really inspired me to try one of my own.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Rach said...

wow this is fantastic! a gorgoeus piece of art, and so much work.xx

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chanelle, the colours are beautiful too. Love all the wonderful elements on there, and that ribbon is delish!
Hope you and the family are fine and well.
Hugs, Donna x