Followers

Friday, 1 October 2010

Just a quick post today!!

This was a card I made for Crafty Niece Kerry for her birthday!! She is addicted to Magnolias with a passion so thought this little gem would be perfect!!

I used a stripes Bo-Bunny paper from the Persuasion collection and a matching double dot bazzil which I have distressed the edges and inked. I coloured my image with my lovely little copic's and added some glamour dust. To finish off I added some yummy flowers and the foliage was done with my MS branch punch finally the finishing touch a sentiment!!!


13 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Chanelle I am sure Kerry would love it. Very cool! sorry couldn't resist! lol
Love Lynne xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Such a gorgeous creation!
Wonderful work!
hugs
kim x

Doreen said...

Stunning Chanelle Kerry will love it.Love the ice cream cone she's sitting on.xxx

joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card and such a pretty colourchoice

Joey.xxx

Dena said...

Awe, this is tooooo sweet! Great combination of stamps!
Hugs, Dena

Gez said...

awe, sure to be loved. :) Great card. Hope you have a lovely weekend Chanelle.xx

Lau W said...

So nice creation my friens !
Thank you for your lovely comment about my cat Pépette, you're a good person my friend.
xxx

sue said...

great card but those magnolias are a bit addictive x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

What a beautiful card, love the image and I'm sure Kerry will love it too. xx

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Channele, vey sweet and sparkly!
Clairexx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. I loved it and have it with my collection of cards you have made me over the years.

I love images and they just seem to match the papers so well.

Love Kerry xxx

Rica said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous creation, I adore Tilda perched on the fabulous ice-cream cone. Great colouring and glittering.
hugs Heather xx

Annika said...

Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
Hugs
Annika