Followers

Monday, 24 August 2009

Meryle Holland

I've had these images "inside out flowers" since before last Christmas from the paper craft show at Brammall Lane which I helped my friend Lynne do!! as I need a card for my sister-in-laws mum which is later this week thought these where very apt, I hope she likes it as I think it has turned out ok. Cut out all the pieces and layered them onto silver miri card than glued them all into position, covered the card with green & pink bazzil, a bit of lace and a sentiment with the faithful bling xx


6 comments:

Lynne said...

I am sure she will love it!! Lynne x

sue said...

of course she will love it its beautifully done x sue x

memory-scrap said...

Great card Chanelle, I really love the effect of the layers. That pretty lace sets it all off too. Also enjoying the sneak at your background in photo 1, is that your craft room???? It looks like it's massive! Love Jane xxx

Julie said...

Chanelle,
What a beautiful card - your sil's mum will love it.
Thanks for all your lovely comments over at my blog- they really mean alot to me and are much appreciated.
Take Care - Ju

patcrafts said...

What a beautiful card Chanelle. It just shows all this stash which we buy does get used in time.
Pat xx

Kathryn said...

what a lovely card, it looks so elegant and expensive. I am also pleased to know that stash will be used eventually.. Also I am really a bit jealous about the large looking craft room! Jo posted some piccies on her blog, and I like to be nosy and see everyones. I can see some lovely pots of something in the background.....