Followers

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Blonde Moments

I was asked to do a large birthday card for a friend at work for her Granddaughter. I'm not that keen on doing these but the finished card was obviously a success as it brought a tear to her eye!! well I hope that's why!! lol xx It was another of my pre coloured image's put together with the beautiful pink Blonde Moments papers and some bazzil cut out on the nesties. I used the princess bling & cut Lily out with the cricut and stickled the edges and to Finish it off put the large pink & purple flower on.

8 comments:

sandra said...

Beautiful card, never done a large card before. Lovely to have a card with her name on, she'll love it. Love Sandra x

flutterbycrafter said...

Aw, this is lovely Chanelle. I can understand why she had a tear in her eye - must have had a fly in it. No, really it's beautiful. Ann xx

Kathryn said...

Hi Chanelle it's really lovely. It is hard to make a card for someone else to give and you have really excelled. lovely for a little girl from her granny!

sue said...

lovely card chanelle the "little princess" will love it I'm sure x sue x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a sweet card Chanelle!
She will just adore it!
Congratulations on your soon to become a grandmother and congratulate your daughter for me too this is just the best news!
hugs
kim x

memory-scrap said...

This is a lovely card, I'm sure it will stand proud amongst all of the others she recieves. It is hard when you're making for somebody else to give though, never quite knowing if you are on the same wavelength or not, but this is so pretty that your friend could no way have been disappointed with the result!
Love Jane xxxx

jane said...

hi glad she liked your card i thought it was lovely see you wednesday love jane xx

patscrafts said...

Your card is lovely Chanelle I am sure Lily will love it too. You do some wonderful cards.

love Pat xx