Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Gorgeous Chatterbox Range

Well what can I say, as soon as I saw this gorgeous range from Chatterbox with its fabulous flocked & gold foiled paper's I just had to have them.

I purchased the Twiddleybitz window a few weeks ago another must have!! and when I saw these papers I knew I could incorporate it together just needed the photo. Began the search and came up with this photo of me on our wedding day November 2001.



I started with my glimmer mist in moonlight & crafty notions Gold to spray the window. I then used my large retro punch to cut out the flowers and added a small flower punch for the middle or on some I used the fab set of brads from the same range in peacock these are really beautiful such a vibrant colour!! I have also added some small flowers that I have coloured in with my copics to match the paper.



I have added a beautiful peacock colour feather and some lovely little gems on wire along with some little gems added here and there.


I think the page looks really nice but my hubby says I look as if I'm in prison!!! lol xx