Followers

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Gorgeous Chatterbox Range

Well what can I say, as soon as I saw this gorgeous range from Chatterbox with its fabulous flocked & gold foiled paper's I just had to have them.

I purchased the Twiddleybitz window a few weeks ago another must have!! and when I saw these papers I knew I could incorporate it together just needed the photo. Began the search and came up with this photo of me on our wedding day November 2001.



I started with my glimmer mist in moonlight & crafty notions Gold to spray the window. I then used my large retro punch to cut out the flowers and added a small flower punch for the middle or on some I used the fab set of brads from the same range in peacock these are really beautiful such a vibrant colour!! I have also added some small flowers that I have coloured in with my copics to match the paper.



I have added a beautiful peacock colour feather and some lovely little gems on wire along with some little gems added here and there.


I think the page looks really nice but my hubby says I look as if I'm in prison!!! lol xx



11 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think the word is WOW!!! What fantastic page. I love the window and the bling on wire is gorgeous! I read in a magazine that one designer's favourite quote was one scrap crop member's husband saying, 'I don't know why you want to do it, but if it makes you happy, that's ok!'. It sounds as though your hubbie falls into that category! Mine too!!

flutterbycrafter said...

What a beautiful page Chanelle, very well thought out and executed. I love it, I also think the photo of you is stunning and I mean stunning and you know I don't used that word lightly ;) xx

sue said...

the page is great can you bring it tonight please i like to see things in the flesh im sure it looks even better.
I'm afraid your hubby has no crafting soul but ignore him its as ann says "STUNNING" lol x sue x

Daisy236 said...

Wow from me too...It looks amazing! I love the window, you look gorgeous too!

sandra said...

Wow from me too. Love all the flowers. Great side view photo, shows how 3D the flowers are. Might get one of those windows, great for wedding picture. Love Sandra x

Anonymous said...

I love this page. I think it's a really original idea and it looks gorgeous. Love Kerry xxx

Lynne said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout and the colours are stunning!!

We have it displayed in the studio and It looks even better in the 'flesh'!! Lynne xx

Julie Ranae said...

Love these colors together...and the photos are really gorgeous!

Julie Ranae said...

No problem on the reply...I understand technical issues....So let me just say that those are my favorite dogs in the UNIVERSE! I thought that was his breed(avoiding the spelling!) Don't hesitate to share more photos of him. I don't know a soul who owns one for me to actually 'touch', so I will be checking in on him often! : )

memory-scrap said...

Hi, I'm new to your 'blog' but just wanted to comment to say that I love this picture. You remind me of rapunzle or Juliet behind that window. The browns and blues look gorgeous and I love the way you have layered all of your flowers. i will be following you...!!
Jane x

Rach said...

wow what a pretty layout. hugs rachxx