Followers

Sunday, 26 July 2009

Christmas with Blonde Moments

Sat playing with my Blonde Moments papers today and found some lovely pictures of the girls!! The first one is Rochelle on the sofa in our old house. I have cut out several of the papers from the 6x6 pack into triangles and matted onto bazzil thought they looked like a tree!! I have punched holes in these added eyelets and ribbons, some card candy & little sayings from my stash!!



This xmas tree card is a copy of what they did in card class last week (future classes can be found here) only I have made my with BM. First I have painted the l/stick in a raspberry dabber then a coat of crackle glaze and a coat of pool you can't really see from the photo but I think it looks quite effective. I have also used the b/m ribbons a bit of bazzil and stickles. All products from the Craft Den.

The final picture I couldn't resist showing!! It's my baby "Dusty" and Danielle's kitten "Tiger Lily" caught in the act (new best friends)xx

7 comments:

Clarky J said...

Fab layouts! I love the blonde moments range and know the designer Dy loves to see her products in use - have you visited her blog? you can access it through the shop site at www.afth.co.uk - im sure she would love to visit your blog to see what you have done :0)

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of cutting triangles out to make a large christmas tree on a scrapbooking page - it looks great! Love Kerry xx

memory-scrap said...

I love the Christmas tree, and so nice to see it in girlie colours too, as it's a girls page it looks much nicer than if you had have gone down the normal route. Love your baby! Having a snuggle with the cat! That picture needs to be the subject of a project for sure! Jane x

sue said...

you are into this christmas idea chanelle are'nt you great page and card but cute piccy of the best friends x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

Inspired of you to make a Christmas tree out of triangles, fantastic, very creative, well done. Love it. Ann xx

sandra said...

You are very talented. Great idea for the big xmas tree. The papers are lovely colours. Great photo of the two best friends. Love Sandra x

Daisy236 said...

Cool pages...what a good way to use the papers, the tree is great. How cute are the kitten and the dog together! Best mates!