Followers

Sunday 26 July 2009

Christmas with Blonde Moments

Sat playing with my Blonde Moments papers today and found some lovely pictures of the girls!! The first one is Rochelle on the sofa in our old house. I have cut out several of the papers from the 6x6 pack into triangles and matted onto bazzil thought they looked like a tree!! I have punched holes in these added eyelets and ribbons, some card candy & little sayings from my stash!!



This xmas tree card is a copy of what they did in card class last week (future classes can be found here) only I have made my with BM. First I have painted the l/stick in a raspberry dabber then a coat of crackle glaze and a coat of pool you can't really see from the photo but I think it looks quite effective. I have also used the b/m ribbons a bit of bazzil and stickles. All products from the Craft Den.

The final picture I couldn't resist showing!! It's my baby "Dusty" and Danielle's kitten "Tiger Lily" caught in the act (new best friends)xx