Followers

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Happy 30th Anniversary x

This is so different for me and I'm loving the change I think its been good for my mojo!!!!
 
Yesterday was My Husband's Brother and Sister in Law's 30th Wedding Anniversary and this is the card I made from Her Mum and Dad

This Rose stamp is new and its from PSX which I love at the moment I wanted it to be more special so decided to do the monochrome look which I must say looked fabulous in the flesh.

Coloured with my Pro Markers and added a few layers to the flowers with added glamour dust.

This picture is the only one which gives the true colours and the lovely Graphic45 Paper which I added to different co-ordinating card. 


My craft supplies are in more of a mess than before as my youngest daughter is back with us and so that she felt welcome I have moved lots of my stash from her room which looks lovely but not my cubby hole that looks like a bombs hit but if it means she's safe here at home that's fine with me.

The front panel has been chopped and the image is mounted on a square which is stood off which doesn't really show on my pictures.
 
Found my Anniversary sentiment and Pearl Wedding I also looked it up and the modern pressie is Diamond so added some bling gems next to my lovely pearls.
 
I know that Cindy and her Mum loved the card so I'm so glad I went for this look.
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
Divas by Design  -  Add Ribbon
Creative Inspirations  -  Anything Goes with the Option of a Sketch
Fussy and Fancy  -  Monochromatic
Heck of a challenge  -  New (Stamp)
Crafty Sentiments  -  Anything Goes
Through the craft room  door  -  Anything Goes
 
That's me for now off to link up.
 
Hope you are all well and having a good week.
 
Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx
 

22 comments:

coops said...

wow so stunning chanelle.really beautiful design and colours and I love the flowers :D

xx coops xx

Boxofcolours said...

This is lovely, so elegant!
Jane xx

Vicky said...

Oooh utterly delightful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Penny said...

Ooooh, such a gorgeous card, Chanelle! Love the layered image with the sparkle--so beautiful! Love your design and pretty DP, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

having a {me} day said...

I love your beautiful card and all the layering! keeleyxx

Sharon said...

This certainly has the wow factor Chanelle. An exceptionally beautiful card.
Hugs Sharon. x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely beautiful
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love all the detail.
Hugs
Caz x

Lau W said...

An elegant card for a superb occasion ! This is very lovely my friend !
xxx

Jo Rice said...

Oh Chantelle, I was just having a little mosey through the F&F entries and yours jumped out at me....I really love this and the whole tones and feel of your design...perfect ..just perfect....good luck with the Challenge...Jo. X

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

If I hadn't seen your explanation of how you did this I would have thought the roses were printed, that's one of the biggest compliments I give. Your colouring with the Pro-markers is superb, and your monotone mix is beautiful. Good luch with our Fussy and Fancy Challenge.

NGCARDS said...

This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Maya said...

Ohhh my!
This is awesome!!
Love the image, and all the pretty details.
Love it ♥
Hugs, Maya

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous work
gorgeous presentation
hugs Tamara

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Cara said...

What a gorgeous card ... perfectly done for an Anniversary! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD - XX Cara

alethea said...

This is beautiful and I love the glimmer dust you have added! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments! HUgsxx

Lisapmac said...

A stunning card, a gift in itself :-)

Beth Brovold said...

A truly LOVELY card Chanelle!! Congratulations on your "Top 5" pick at Fussy and Fancy "Monochromatic"!!! Well deserved!!

Beth Brovold said...

OOOPS sorry Chanelle!!! Congrats on your FEATURED GUEST DESIGNER win!!! My computer is wonkey today and jumping all over the place!!!

Sheryl said...

Hi Chanelle!
I have been trying to return your
e-mail with your Guest Designer details and it keeps bumping back to me! Do you have a different e-mail that you can use for me to send you your information?
I hope so. :-)
I'm excited about featuring you!
Hugs,
Sheryl
Fussy and Fancy

TorremochaJ said...

Nice blog... I really like it and want to make my own too...