Followers

Thursday, 9 January 2014

A very late "Happy New Year"

Happy New Year to all you lovely Crafter's out there!!!!!
 
I'm hoping this year will be full of crafting as last year was very quiet for me here on my poor little blog which has been so neglected.
 
I did set off with such good intentions but after making loads of card designs and colouring loads of images I was so stressed when I realised I had no cards to attach them too!!!!!!!!!!! So in the end I had eight cards four of which where an order!!!!!!! so bad 
 
On the plus side great for next year!!
 
Well on to my card it was for my Mum and Dad and my favourite House Mouse Christmas image which as always is coloured with my Pro Markers.
 
The challenge over at House Mouse was Gold or Silver and was a month long challenge over Christmas and I'm just in time before it closes. 
 
 
 
I love the colour of the poinsettia looked so lush in the flesh and perfect with the added glamour dust.
 
Think this would have looked better on a white sheet of paper to take the picture but too late now.
Love the papers but not sure what they are as from my large paper stash.
Added the little bells to the flowers which where a must have as I made a mess with some alphabet stamps and they needed covering.
Added lush gold and red ribbon with added star trim which is so perfect.
To finish the design I used my Doo Hickey Magnolia Poinsettia die added with stickles and lots of yummy berries.
 
Well I love it and even though I felt sad that I didn't manage many more I know I'm well on the way for next years!! lol
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
House Mouse & Friends  -  Gold or Silver
(NEW)Gruffies and Guests  -  Anything Goes
(NEW)Fun Christmas Challenge   -  Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round  -  Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers  -  Add A Bow
 
Going to try some colouring this afternoon as I've sent my daughter to Hobby Craft!!!! lol for basic Pro's as I've sent them dry with all my Christmas images.
 
Hope you are all having a lovely week and best wishes for 2014!!!!
 
Thanks again for sticking with me hope to be back soon.
 
Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx
 
 
 

33 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Happy New Year Chanelle - what a beautiful card, those mice are soo cute!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

But never too late
happy new year to you too
fabulous card
hugs Tamara

Angie's card designs said...

Absolutely beautiful hun,thank you for entering it into the Gruffies and Guests challenge and good luck xxx

Lau W said...

Hello Chanelle ! Happy New year my friend, all the best for you and your family !
Your card is wonderful,so nice details !
xxx

Lau W said...

Don't know if my comment is recorded, i had a message of error grrrr !

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the foliage and flower not he side. You've added so many wonderful little details that make this card a joy to see and great inspiration too. Thank you for joining us this month at Christmas Cards all yea Round.

Sue said...

This is such a beautiful card! Your image is colored so lovely and all your details from the gold touches to the flowers are perfect. Bet your parents loved this card. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning detail as always - love it. Happy New Year
Sarah x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

Beverley Lowe said...

Happy New Year! What a lovely card - love the co;ours. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Fun Challenge. Bev x

Suzy Cole said...

Thank you for joining us at Gruffies and Guests. I love the poinsettia theme - fab card. Suzy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Happy New Year Chanelle,This is gorgeous, I like the colours the adorable image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

tanya miller said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for entering the Christmas Fun challenge. Tanya (DT member)

Gail said...

Happy New Year!
Lovely card!

Jacqui Hall said...

Great Card, and another House Mouse image, I never tire of these. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Fun. Jax (DT Christmas Fun)

Vickie Y said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

Penny said...

Beautiful card, Chanelle! Love the pretty color palette! Fab coloring of the image, love your papers, and love all the wonderful embellishments you added! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle, lovely to see you around Blogland. What a gorgeous card you have made here for your mum and dad. Stunning. It fits our challenge this month at Gruffies and Guests of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

Patti said...

Beautiful!!

Amy A said...

Just beautiful! Love how you've colored the HM Image~ just adorable. Your design elements are just stunning! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Amy~DT

Silvia said...

What a great Card Chanelle. Thank you so much for sharing and entering our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests.

Silvia DT xx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.really beautiful details and I love the adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

Love this sweet HM image gorgeous colours & your embellies are so lush

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time good luck.

smiles Christine x

Judith said...

This is just gorgeous - lovely sparkly card! - well done on getting off to a flying start for Christmas 2014! and thank you for joining in our very first challenge at the Christmas Fun Challenge - please help us spread the word for 2014! - hope we see you back for our next challenge on 16th January hugs Judith x

Judith said...

This is just gorgeous - lovely sparkly card! - well done on getting off to a flying start for Christmas 2014! and thank you for joining in our very first challenge at the Christmas Fun Challenge - please help us spread the word for 2014! - hope we see you back for our next challenge on 16th January hugs Judith x

Dot said...

Such a lovely sparkling Christmas card, sweet image and beautiful details.
Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Silver or Gold Challenge.
Hope you'll join in our first challenge in 2014 starting tomorrow.'
Dorte x

mazza said...

such a sweet card and very sparkly
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Christmas Fun challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge and pop back on 16th for the next challenge
Hugs
Marie (DT for Christmas Fun)
xxxx

Shaz Earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we hope you will join us again
Good luck in the draw
Shaz DT XX

Little K Smith said...

Hi Chanelle
Hope you're well :) This is just beautiful! I adore this HM image and lovin the colours too!
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends :)
Kelly.x

Artesania said...

Wow ,fab colouring and a stunning card design,thank you so much for entering our challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog this week!
Hugs Gudrun DT

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and that arrangement of flowers is really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

America said...

Fabulous colors and elements and uses of silver and gold for the them at HMFMC. Gorgeous House-Mouse card. Thanks for joining us at the: House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog.

Michelle B. said...

So many wonderful elements, so very beautiful! So glad you joined us for our Anything Christmas challenge at CCAY!