Followers

Friday, 1 November 2013

Well hello out there!!!!

I know its been five months since I last posted that's sooo bad but you know sometimes life takes it toll and we can't function as normal which unfortunately for me that's been longer than five months but I hope to make a fresh start with my little blog. 
 
I have been having a good nosey on all your beautiful creations and my word they have been awesome, my commenting has been almost none existing but I hope that I will be back on track as the days go by.
 
Anyway my card today is a request from my daughter, one at the girls at work was moving and she said she liked sparkle to lots a stickles.
 
Lots of die cuts and punched flowers as i had nothing in my stash which co-ordinated.


This beautiful castle is from Magnolia and as always I have coloured with my pro Markers.

Found the perfect blue ribbon, blue pearls on a string and this lovely net ribbon which you can find at Live and Love Crafts along with gorgeous goodies that a real must have.

Close up of the castle.

A fabulous key which looks like it was made for a castle and a lovely wooden house which I have just inked with spun sugar distress ink pad.
 
Sweet Home sentiment is also from Magnolia as is the lush paper.
 
Challenges I am entering this into are:
 
Midweek Magnolia - Lots of layers
Magnolia-Licious - Anything Goes
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbon - Anything Goes with ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

 
Well thanks for looking I have made other cards over the last few months but very few and only for very special events otherwise I have been naughty and shop bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend hope to be back soon.
 
Love Chanelle xx

24 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely to see you again and don't worry about the absence - life sometimes has to come before blogging. I have had goings on in my life recently that has meant I am not blogging as often.

Your card is gorgeous. Love the castle and the colour scheme is gorgeous as are the embellies.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Welcome back
card is fabulous
hugs Tamara

debby4000 said...

WOW what a wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Gail said...

Nice to see you!
Life often interferes with the crafting & stuff.
Don't worry about it!
Great card!
It's perfect!

Dora said...

Wow this is stunning, fantastic card, love all the detail. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

having a {me} day said...

Hi Chanelle!!! So lovely to see you back and what a lovely splash of colour with your beautiful card. Love how you have used that Magnolia castle. So much detail everywhere, it is just beautiful! keeleyxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Glad to have you back hun - and with a stunning card
Sarah

Linda said...

Absolutely stunning as always Chanelle. It's good to see you blogging again and I hope life is settling down and allowing you to continue to make such beautiful creations. x

Donna Mosley said...

Great to see you back Chanele, hope you are ok hun. Love your gorgeous card, the image and details are so beautiful.

Donna x

Annie said...

what a fabulous magical card! so many pretty details and embellishments, I love it! Do take care, I know how life and health can disrupt things but try not to stress and enjoy crafting when you can (must remember to take my own advice!)
hugs, annie x

Sue said...

It's so nice to see you back Chanelle.
Your card is stunning, I love the image, fabulous colouring and such gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh it's super to see you my friend !!
Love your card, so pretty, so feminine, the lace is beautiful, and so nice choice of colors !
Big kisses !
xxx

Jacqui P said...

Wow this is just lovely Chanelle, Such beautiful colours and simply stunning details, love that key! So great to have you back! I know what you mean about life getting in the way! If it wasn't for my Design teams i don't think I would have posted for ages! Let's try to get back on track together :)
Hugs
Jacqui xx

Jacqui P said...

P.s. just realised I wasn't a follower, Huh how'd that happen!!! Well done now!! xxx

Penny said...

Really beautiful, Chanelle! Love your image & coloring, your design, and all your details! So well put together! :^)
Hugs, Penny

cabio's craft corner said...

Fantastic design and beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

coops said...

its really good to see you back blogging chanelle and with such a fabulous card too.
i love your pretty details and colours and the sweet princess castle is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Tracy said...

Hi Chanelle! So nice to see you back. Health issues have almost sidelined me lately too so I understand where you're coming from. The first word that popped into my head when I saw your card is "confection". LOL It just looks like a beautiful candy house. Such pretty embellishments. Hugs!

Anne said...

Wonderful card, love the image and pearls and other stunning details. Such great coloring. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Lovely to see you back posting again. Sometimes life gets in the way LOL!!

Lots of lovely detail and gorgeous colours on this creation.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

..Karen said...

So very beautiful....fit for a princess! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!

Anke said...

lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs Anke

Sheila said...

Stunning. Good to see you back hun:) Sheila. X