Followers

Monday, 18 November 2013

House Mouse Cutie xx

 
Today over at the House Mouse and Friends Challenge the theme is favourite things so this card is just perfect I adore all House Mouse stamps, I love the colour combo pink/brown and my all time favourite flowers.
Found this beautiful love heart cherub in my stash she is just perfect for my new baby card.
Lot's of pink paper pearls.
This sentiment is just perfect for our little "Evie".

Adorable image coloured as always with my Pro Markers.
Finally a arty shot.
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
House Mouse and Friends  -  #HMFMC158  - Favourite things
Fab 'n' Funky  -  Anything Goes
Moving along with the times  -  Furry Friends
Crafty Ribbons  -  Anything Goes with Ribbons
Heck of a challenge  -  Frame it
 
 
Well thats me for tonight, not been good with commenting this weekend as I'm trying to do cards for my niece Kerry she's not been crafting as she's back at work full time, doing home improvements and any spare time obviously is precious time with her little gem so I offered to do Ruby's 1st Birthday cards for her!!
 
As usual I have stuff all over as these have to be just right for my crafty buddy. 
 
Check out her blog for a super cute picture of Ruby she's just adorable!!!
 
 
Thanks once again for visiting my little blog and leaving me lovely comments.
 
A big hello to my new followers I'm so chuffed.
 
Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx
 
 

23 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image, beautiful colours and such pretty embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card, you have chosen an adorable image and lovely colour combination.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Chanelle, your card is so pretty. I too love this color combo. Sweet image, and pretty flower spray. So many lovely details. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Dewi Lestari said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: In The Frame
Hugs
Dewi

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

It is amazing card
hug is like medicine
even better sometimes
hugs Tamara

Heather said...

Hi Chanelle, a gorgeous card - I love your design and scrumptious colour scheme. Your image is just adorable, fabulous colouring and such wonderful embellishments!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous and really sweet Chanelle… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty papers and the embellishments are absolutely stunning! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times this week!
Hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh just love this pink card, so sweet ! The image is so adorable !
xxx

Linda said...

Such an adorable card, those house mouse images are so cute.

Rach83 said...

Lovely card and so professional. I love the cute image and your beautiful papers co-ordinate perfectly.

Thanks for linking up to help celebrate our birthday at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check back with us again soon.

Rachel x

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is so gorgeous Chanelle, love all the beautiful details.

Donna x

Kate T said...

Lovely creation,I love that Hoppers stamp, thank you so much for taking part in the challenge at Crafty Ribbons, Kate x

Donna Hanley said...

This is one of my favorite images and you really did it up beautifully with all these pearls and other embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge this week.

coops said...

so beautiful chanelle.your details are really gorgeous and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle :-) I love this image,, super cute and the whole design is beautiful ,, love the flowers :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Aletha J. Williams said...

I've been a follower of yours for a while now and I have not been very good about commenting anywhere. Your work is gorgeous, coloring and all your embellishments are just the right touch to all your little pieces of art.

I so appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. I would like to suggest that you create an email subscription sidebar gadget. That way people (and me) would not miss your wonderful work.

Hugs,
Aletha

Penny said...

Precious card, Chanelle! Love the pretty DP & color palette! Great design, love all of your fab embellies, and that image is just darling! :^)
Hugs, Penny

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the images and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a challenge, Good Luck.
kevin xx

Little K Smith said...

Ooohh! Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends with this beautiful card Chanelle! Just adore this image, the colours are yummy and I love the lush embellies too :)
Kelly.x

Anne said...

Adorable image, and I love the sentiment. Gorgeous flowers and colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Christine said...

Awwww your a gal after my own heart..one of my fav mousey images & your gorgeous colour combo is another , stunning sweet take on the HM chall theme. lovely work

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time..come back soon.

smiles Christine x

Dot said...

A fabulous card Chanelle, I love your design and gorgeous flowers- your image is just adorable.

Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge
hugs Dorte

Angie's card designs said...

Beautiful card and I love the flowers and colour combination to,I am now following and look forward to seeing more of your cards xx