Followers

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Special Baby xx

I'm here again this time my card was for my Sister-in-Law for the birth of my Niece Kerry's first and last baby!!! lol

To check out her adorable baby "Ruby" click here!!

She really is just gorgeous and so much hair!
This image I have had for a while it was an image I choose when I won Joey's fab candy and it was just perfect.  Coloured as always with my Pro Markers and added stickles and pearl drops with my Viva Paper pen.
Papers are a mixture of Graphic 45 & Pink Paisley added to kraft.
Distress inked around the papers and image and added these wonderful ribbon flowers, leaves, pins and wooden dummy which I just sponged with my spun sugar distress ink pad.
Can't make a special card with out some bling.
Closer look at flower arrangement.
Love all these baby pictures on the Graphic papers just so vintage.
Perfect sentiments and loving the net and string of pearls.
Covered all the card sides and added the big love heart for them to write on with the lovely sentiment which I found on eBay.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen  -  Anything Goes Excluding Christmas
The Pink Elephant  -  Make it Girly
Flutterby Wednesday  -  Punch it
Totally Gorjuss  -  Anything goes with sparkle
Forever Friends  -  Glitter and Sparkle
DP2  -  Favourite colour combo Pinks and Green

Off to link up now and then have some supper as we have had no tea!!

Sorry I'm still not commenting but the dongle is a nightmare I have a Three, Voda phone and T-mobile and want to throw them all I have now given in and took my laptop and dongles to the doctors where I hope it will be sorted!  Tonight I'm on my sisters and hers is just fine so fingers crossed it can be fixed

Will be posting my cards that I have made for the new baby but not until after tomorrow as the first time I went I forgot the cards and pressie you know I have a fuzzy head!! lol.

Thanks for staying with me!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx



18 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh this is just gorgeous,love the image...fab papers.xxx

sassy said...

hello you..where yer bin have missed you...your card is wonderful love the mix of old and newer images perfect card for a perfect baby hug ssassyxxxx

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet image and the layout is gorgeous as are the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon.x

Linda said...

Many congratulations to your niece Kerry on the birth of her baby. Such a beautiful card Chanelle.

Denice said...

An all around gorgeous card...love the image and all of the little details that you added. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
:Dxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card, just love this cute image, perfect for baby's first birthday...or Chtristmas..

Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Penny said...

This is fabulous--love the image and all the wonderful layers & elements. And that baby is just beautiful--she's going to break some hearts, you wait and see! :^)
Hugs, Penny
So good of you to help your daughter!! :^)

AnjaCardz said...

Oh what a cute baby card! You really chosed a wonderful image and I love your soft colouring!
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

Hugs, Anja

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chanelle and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Caz said...

Such a beautiful card Chanelle. Love the sweet image and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.really beautiful colours and details and i love this sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Hello !
Your card is a pure beauty ! So sweet, and so lovely details ! Love the arrangement of flowers, papers, and this cute image !
xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love love love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. Perfect card for a new baby
Hope you are well
Hugs
Kat xx

Sue said...

Aww this is SO cute Chanelle! what a sweet image and your soft colouring is beautiful… love the pretty papers and embellishments!
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card, thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends good luck with the challenge and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

Nannieflash said...

Oh dear hope you got sorted in the end, I love your beautiful cards and that Mo image is just gorgeous for a new baby. hugs Shirleyxx

Stacey Schafer said...

how sweet! love the detail:) thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!