Followers

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Love this House Mouse Image xxx

Well here I am with a commissioned card for my SIL for my Niece Kerry I can now post it as I know she has it and well she loves it!!
I really love how the image looks especially the glow of the candle and as always I have coloured with my Pro Markers.
Traditional colours and the most perfect poinsettia paper but I'm sorry not sure what make it is as it was just a loose sheet in my Christmas box.
The beautiful lace and velvet ribbon was a purchase from The Craft Box as is the lovely checked!  The 25th December embellishment is also from my stash.
Poinsettia was cut using my Spellbinders Nestie which can you believe was unopened added a snowflake brad, berries and leaves which are a Tim Holts die.
Sentiments are from woodware.

Another not very good photo I just cant get the right light even with my day light its still so dark here.

Challenges I am entering are:

House Mouse  - HMFMC135  -  Christmas Hugs & Kisses
Paper Crafting Journey  -  Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen  -  With Love at Christmas
Simon Says  -  Merry Christmas
Divas By Design  -  Anything Goes
Fab and Funky  -  Add Ribbon/Lace
Deep Ocean  -  Santa is Coming to Town

Well that's all from me I'm off to try to finish my Family cards!!! lol

If I don't get them finished I can see a trip to the card shop!

Hope you are all ready for the big day and not like me!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx

24 comments:

Vicky said...

Adorable hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Channelle! I love to cute stamp and festive colours

I hope you and your family have a very Happy Christmas

love 'n' Vicky xxx

Silvia said...

This card is gorgeous!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I love the image, the papers and the foliage.
Kevin xx

Penny said...

I can see why your niece loved this--it is a fabulous design, full of wonderful elements, pretty papers & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

downrightcrafty said...

what a beautiful card, love the image the gorgeous colouring and beautiful papers, thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends challenge
Hugs and Merry Xmas
Kate xx

Lau W said...

Oh cute cute cute ! Love this card very much Chanelle ! So pretty !!!
Have a nice day my friend !
xxx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love that sweet image and that cluster of poinsettia and branches!! So pretty!

Merry Christmas!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image, beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Pat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.stunning colours and design and i love the adorable image.
wishing you a very happy christmas :D

xx coops xx

Lozzapops said...

Gorgeous card! I just love house mouse! Laura (Joanna Sheen DT)

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle :-) such a cute image and your colouring is fabulous ! :-) I am sure your niece and hubby loves this !!:-)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-)
thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Gail said...

Beautiful card!
Of course the HM make it so special!
Merry Christmas to you & yours Chanelle!

Sue said...

Channelle, I love this stamp too. What a stunning job you did coloring it up and all your beautiful papers, design and embellishments make it one special card, and I see it is going to a special couple...Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Beautifully done.

Hugs
Sue

Clarky J said...

Happy Christmas . Thanks for another lovely year of sharing your gorgeous creations and sorry I am so bad at commenting (i do love looking )Hope your Christmas is fun and festive and that 2013 brings love, laughter and many crafty times for you xx

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous card,such a sweet image and lovely detail too.
*** Merry Christmas *** to you Chanelle and your family,
hugs Lou.xx

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love your colouring and your card design. I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. hugs Shirleyxx

Rica said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, your image is delightful and beautifully coloured. Such a fabulous design and stunning details.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining both House Mouse and Friends and Simon Says Stamp challenes.

Nela said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle!
The image is so cute!
Great coloring!
Nela X

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Chanelle. Such a delightful image, your colouring is fabulous and I love the papers and detailing you have added.
Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
Sue

Christine said...

Hi Chanelle I bet your niece will treasure this cutie..lovely design & colouring great choice of image for the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall. this time good luck..

smiles Christine x

Dot said...

Wonderful image and a fab colouring. Your flowers are very pretty.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC. Good Luck and please come join us again for our new challenge tomorrow.
hgs Dorte