Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

What a task!!!

Just a quick post because I am busy packing up to move and OMG what a mess I am in there is stuff all over my house I just don't know where to start!!!!

The main room is my beloved Craft Room I have already packed five boxes and you can not tell I have been there!! lol

I have sat once again adding goodies to my eBay account as I have so much stuff you should see my mum's face when I get more craft stuff out!!!

Anyway I have so much to do and of course I am still off work and I am finding this so hard as I just have no interest at all, well apart from my crafts!!

I'm also very sorry that I can't get around to leave comments but my head is a bigger mess than before I just hope that once this is all over I can try to sort myself out properly and try to move on with my life!!

Fingers crossed xxx

I am posting a card I did for my nephew's birthday as always I was in a rush to take them down and the light wasn't good at all so the pictures really don't do these gorgeous papers any favour's at all!!!


Don't forget Donna also has a great sale on at the moment so well worth a look!!!!


Check out this little fella my new Toread's stamp which are now in at Natalie and Amy's he's called "Zeru" just perfect for that little dude!! Coloured as always with my Promarkers and added Green Stickles.
These sentiment stamps are also with the stamp along with a few others and what an amazing price just £3.99.
Added stickles to the edges of my lush papers will have to use them again to show you the beautiful colours!
Finally a few buttons to embellish.

Don't forget as well that at Natalie and Amy's all your crafting basics plus many more beautiful goodies on offer and if you spend over £10.00 postage is free!!!!

Well that's it from me no challenges I afraid just off now to empty my kitchen cupboards!! lol

Hope you are all well and having fun crafting.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you might need to take a few deep breaths there girl. :-) Hope the move goes smoothly and that you feel better soon. Hugs!

sassy said...

lovely card my sweetie....and hope the move goes well it must be so much hard work i dread the day when i move from here....cant believe the stuff we acumilate...good luck ..hugs sassyxxxxxxx

Linda said...

Good luck with your move Chanelle - hope it all works out well and you can start to move on. x

Claire Boelema said...

Hope it goes well hun. x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous. I love the image and brilliant papers and layout.
I do hope that life gets easier for your soon
Take care of yourself
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is adorable,lovely image and colouring.Good luck with the move.xxx

Lau W said...

I think of you my friend !
Your card is so adorable, so cute image, and fab details !
Hugs and kisses !
xxx

Sonia said...

Fantastic card dear Chanelle:) Cute image and gorgeous papers used:)
Hug a,
Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I like the image, I hope all goes well with the move.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie loving this fabbylicious card, the image is super fab.
Hope your move goes well hun & things improve for yous. mmwah take care shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chanelle it sounds like you are having a stressful time, have a cuppa and relax for a minute, lol, I love, love this gorgeous card that image is the Tops, the papers and layers look fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

Gail said...

Aw, hope the move is not stressful, and you get a lot of help!
Feel better soon!
Great 'dude' card!

Caz said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Anne said...

Lovely card, such great colors and adorable image.

Good luck with the move!

Hugs, Anne.

Lisa M said...

My mind is swirling and spinning and I'm not even there!!! Wish I could be, would love to help you out! Hope you're doing okay and staying semi-sane...LOL..but seriously, how fun would that be to be completely sane?? :)
Your card is gorgeous!!
Just wanted to pop in and say hello...I've missed visiting you.
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

kanda said...

Good luck with your moving. This card is just so fab. I love the image and colouring xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow that is gorgeous I love that character hes got so much attitude. A fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxxx