Followers

Friday, 5 October 2012

Me to You xxx

This is so different from my Halloween cards but this was a request for my friends Sister who loves "Me to You"!!

Just look at this a card with no DP's who my word how scary is this especially when I have so many but I do love the overall look!

The main image is actually a topper but now I have some stamps so won't get caught out again but these topper are so cute!!!
I got to use my new dies from Magnolia the clouds and the banner these where a real bargain from eBay!!

Threaded the banner onto some beautiful pink candy striped twine the stamps are from an alphabet set from Natalie and Amy's shop
The flowers, pins and butterfly are all from my large stash.
Decorated the inside as well the border punch is from EK Success and the Tatty Bear was a freebie stamp!!

Just so different but the lady who ordered it loved it!!

Challenges I am entering are:

Fab and Funky  -  No Patterned Paper
Paper Pretties -  PWC226  -  Flowers
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss  -  Punch/Die

Well that's me for tonight not had a very good week and then the plate on my Cuttlebug cracked and not long after it banged and fell to bits I can tell you I'm gutted!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx 

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab layout.xxx

sassy said...

oh my is this not the cutest...love the bears and the pastels colours right up my street love everything a perfect sweet card hunnie ..love sassyxxxx

JB said...


Hi Chanelle ,

cute card .Very different but so
cute , loved your Halloween card to.

Have a nice weekend
Jenny xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I like the sweet Tatty teds image the pastel colours the and the bunting.
Kevin xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awww this is gorgeous Chanelle. I love those cute Tatty Teddies. The colours and design are so beautiful, fab bunting too.

I'm sorry to hear you have had a bad week, I hope your weekend is better.

hugs Sue

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is so gorgeous hun! I love the candy colours, a fab layout and such pretty flowers too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Linda said...

Such a sweet card and great use of those new dies.

Poor Cuttlebug hope it can be fixed soon for you. x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chanelle this is absolutely gorgeous that is such a sweet image and what a brilliant design it looks fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Yes, very different for you .. .. but very lovely too.

Love the colour combo and your new dies!!

Have a good weekend

Love Jules xx

Penny said...

Such a sweet card, Chanelle! Love the colors and those darling bears! Sorry about your Cuttlebug. I have the Big Shot and am on my second one--they surely don't last forever, do they? :^)
Hugs, Penny

Tracy said...

So cute Chanelle! I love how you popped the banner up in their paws. Sweet card! Hugs!

Happy Days said...

Very different, but very beautiful. Love it! x

Mo said...

Ohhhhhh Chanelle!
Your card is super sweet with this pastel colors and the cute teddy bears - love it !!!
I wish you a great weekend!
With lots of love,
Mo

coops said...

aw so gorgeous chanelle.fab sweet tatty teds and i love your bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Bettina L. said...

This is really pretty, love the banners, borders and bears. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Ginny said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Annie said...

just darling! and beautiful soft colours are perfect for the style and image. hugs, annie x

Carole of Brum said...

Chanelle, this looks really lovely! nice to do something different now and then, and I'm not surprised the lady who ordered it loved it. I really like how you did the banner and it's a nice touch because there's a banner in the topper too.....clever!

I was blog-hopping looking for inspiration and I feel like I just got some :)

Lau W said...

Oh just so cuuuute ! Love the pastel colors, so sweet bears, and so nice design for this card !
A really gorgeous card Chanelle !
xxx

Pat K said...

Adorable card. First I love the colours and then the great design and fab image. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab n Funky. Pat K.x