Followers

Friday, 4 November 2011

Its Challenge time again at SPS

Hi everyone!! Well I'm very pleased with myself this week as I've managed to get my card made for this weeks challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers and this week the theme is "Remember".

Wasn't quite sure on the theme but I do love my card even though I don't seem to be on the same wave length as the rest of the girls!! lol

I just adore this image from The Crafty Purple Frog she is called Night Rose and can be found here. Just love her eyes so I have put glossy accents on them to really make them pop.

Added loads of stickles and tried to make the flower as large as as possible could.

Added some black ribbon to my papers which are plain black card, silver Mirri and some Halloween paper from my stash.

Flowers are also from my stash and the little banner is a magnolia stamp which I have just used a silver pen to write "Remember" in.

Please go and check out my teamies blogs as there inspiration is amazing as always and I hope to see you join in with our challenge as the prize is just perfect!!

A little update on "Dusty"!!

She was a very poorly little girl on Monday when I brought her home and couldn't walk and stand properly for a few days. She is on antibiotics for a water infection, still on a pain killers and isn't eating properly. Yesterday I popped out and bought her a cooked chicken which she really enjoyed so it looks like I will be going again today!!


On top of that I have just taken my Mum into the Royal Hallamshire in Sheffield as she is having a hysterectomy this morning so everything is crossed for her.

On a brighter note it was my Birthday on Monday and I really didn't want to leave Dusty on her own but my family had booked for us to go out for a meal.

Her is my little Angel dressed as a cute little witch!! You should see some of the photo's she really does clash with the carpet!! lol


Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments, also a big Thank you to my teamies over at The Crafty Purple Frog & Sweet Pea Stampers for all your support over the last few months you girls really are ace!!!.

Hope I havn't bored you all with such a long post hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

22 comments:

Heidi said...

The card is gorgeous love your image she is stunning! And your little lady is gorgeous Too!! she looks fab in her costume. Hope Your dog is getting better and better, I think possibly getting fed on chicken everyday will be wonderful for her. hugs heidi x

Happy Days said...

Your card is stunning Channelle - if you weren't quite on the same wave length as the other girls - lord only knows where I was LOL!!! Fingers crossed that Dusty gets better soon. I'm glad you had a nice birthday - you deserved it.

Have a fab weekend hun, it's good to see you back!

Claire xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. I hope Dusty is feeling better soon
hugs
Claire xx

Sheila said...

Chanelle, Beautiful card. Hope all goes well for your Mum - sure it will - and that she rests up afterwards. Took me a while to get well after mine tho that was prob due to the reason I had it. Aw poor Dusty - animals break our hearts don't they? Take care and best wishes to Mum! Sheila:)X

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,love the glitter through her hair.I do hope Dusty gets better soon.xxx

having a {me} day said...

WOW! What a stunning card! I love how you glossy accented her eyes and her shimmering hair! I hope Dusty and your mother recover quickly! Cute little witch! keeleyxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love the sparkle in her hair. Love to dusty!
Clairexx

Lau W said...

Oh your card is nice, so so nice, love all glitters, wow !
Hope that Dusty will be better soon ! And happy birthday to you my friend, i send you lot of hugs and kisses !
And such a cute witch on the photo !
Have a nice week end my dear friend !
xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Oh, first i have to say your little Girl are GORGEOUS!!!!! I hope you puppy get well fast. And don't worry about your card, because it's beautiful.
Hugs Nat

Stressed Stamper said...

Wow you are having a tough time...fab gard love the eyes and flower - stunning - cutie witch...and yes I too would buy another chicken..
Hugs
Sarah x

Nicola said...

Incredible work, you've done such a fantastic job on that gorgeous image, love all the sparkle!
Best wishes for your mum and Dusty, hope they recover quickly.
Happy belated birthday, and love the photo, such a little sweetie!
Have a fab weekend
Love Nicola xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful card loving the bling. Hope Dusty soon improves and that your mum is going on ok xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle, this is a gorgeous card. That's part of being on a Design Team and taking part in challenges to see everyone's take on the topic. I'm always saying to myself "why didn't I think of that?". Fingers crossed that Dusty goes from strength to strength. Please you had a lovely birthday despite everything and pleased my card for you got there.

Have a good week-end. Kym xxx

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.fantastic image and colours and i love the sparkle.great pic of your cute little angel and i hope your dog dusty will be ok.sending well wishes for your mums op too and wishing her a good recovery.

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle....love the image and pretty colours hun...and poor Dusty...hope all is well soon sweetie..

have a super weekend....hugs Vicky xx

June Nelson said...

Wow your card is beautiful, well you do have a lot going on bless you, i hope everything turns out ok with your doggie and your mum bless you xx

craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, beautiful image and I love the glittery touches in her hair
Lindsay xx

Sarah said...

Love this card, such a stunning image, perfectly coloured, hope Dusty is better soon, hugs, Sarah x

patcrafts said...

Stunning card, love everything about it.
Hope Dusty is improving and continues to do so. Summer looks so cute in her outfit.
Hope your Mum gets over the op pretty quickly.
Take care xx

Kerry said...

Hello

Finally managed to comment!!

Your card is lovely!

Love Kerry xxx

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful! Love the stickles and her eyes pop for sure. Hope the doggie is better and your mom too. Happy belated bday.

Lynn said...

Oh Chanelle, your card is gorgeous!!! I love the image and the glitter!! I hope your mum and dusty are all better soon too:))
Take care:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx