Followers

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Crafting for fun xxx

This is a card I did for my Niece's 21st Birthday and which I'm loving the beautiful Tilda can't you just tell I've got a problem when ever I want to craft these are the first images I go for!!!

Coloured her in with Pro Markers and added glamour dust to her winds and glossy accents the the over sized heart!

My papers are all Magnolia as well from different collections all edged with stickles.

Added the beautiful metal corner, flowers and ribbon from stash. Punched out the leaves and the 21 is cut on my expression from the "Storybook" cartridge.

I am entering the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Young at Heart
Ginger Loft - Bingo - my line is Ribbon/Glitter/Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Bingo - My line is Glitter/Punch or Die/Ribbon
Magnolia Down Under - Charm & Bling (Hoping my metal corner with do as a charm!)


Thanks again for all your beautiful comments and well wished for Dusty and my Mum. Just been to see Mum tonight and she is doing really well.

Dusty had a check up on Saturday and they changed her medication need to take her back next Saturday for her stitches out and fingers crossed she will have got rid of her infection as she has me up several times in the night which is no fun when your on your own and then to still be greeted with puddles in the hallway every morning well need I say anymore!! lol

Hope you all have a great week.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

29 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, I love the embellishments you have used.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

June Nelson said...

Aw Chanelle im sure she will adore it, its lovely and the vintage tilda is so sweet xxxx

Lynn said...

Oh My!! Chanelle, your card is simply beautiful! Gorgeous colours and the flower spray is stunning! Of course Tilda steals the show once again (hehe)
Anyway enough said!!
Thankyou so very much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx
PS: Keep an eye out there may be some Chrissy banners up for grabs soon!!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Chanelle, love the cute Tilda.
luv
Debby

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

Angie said...

Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.
Angie x

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.your design and colours are really pretty and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card hun. Glad Dusty has improved, fingers crossed that you don't have too many more sleepless nights and puddles to contend with. xx

sara said...

soooooo pretty chanelle love that tilda and the heart looks fab with the glossy accents beautiful flowers too thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x x x

Lau W said...

Oh this is a sweet card Chanelle ! Love the touch of glossy accent !
Hope Dusty is well !
Hugs and kisses my friend !
xxx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card my sweetie fabulous Tilda & I love your flowers.
Sending you big hugs for your mum & for your dog sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What a brilliant card .. .. love all of those flowers you have added. Your niece will love it too I am sure.

I am pleased that your Mum and Dusty are progressing well.

Love Jules xx

flutterbycrafter said...

A gorgeous 21st birthday card, love the colours and all the embellishments, thanks for your lovely comments, hope you are well xx

Linda said...

This is such a sweet card, lots of lovely detail.

Hope your mum and Dusty continue to improve and you get a good nights sleep soon.

Hugs Linda x

craftymonster81 said...

So pretty! love those flowers, fab design
Lindsay xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Really great card.

Jayne
x

Louise said...

Hi there!
This is so beautiful, love your soft colouring :)
Gorgeous papers too :)

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back!
Hugs Louise, MDUC DT

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Oh your card is so gorgeous, I love your flowers and your corner charm. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Mandy said...

Great card,love the cute image and your papers and colours are lovely...Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious....
Mandy x

Liza said...

Such a cute card, I love all your floral embellishments.

Liza x

Gabrielle said...

Wow! What a great make! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots x

Anne said...

This is adorable, so wonderful and lots of georgeus details. :)

meeshka said...

Hiya Chanelle :)

Thanks for popping by me blog! Great to see you at the colouring class btw. I'm doing another on Saturday but only in the afternoon... Thank god! I don't know if you overheard that weirdy woman slagging me off or not, she was sitting on the table near the kitchen... well anyway, Lynn banned her from going in the shop again! LOL! It's all happening at my classes I tell ya! Heh-heh-heh.

Just have to add your cards have really come on since I was around last. Keep up the good work, love.

Hope to see you and Kerry again :)

Take care...

Meesh. XX

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is so pretty! Love the gorgeous flowers and the shiny heart. keeleyxx

Renate said...

Love your wonderful card and the flowers ar so pretty.

Sorry that i havent commented here in a while. I am going to school and i am just so tierd when i come home.

Love Renate

Karina said...

Such a lovely card, Chanelle sweetie! Oh my, this was one of my first Magnolias and haven't use for ages. Feel inspired now :o). Btw your new header looks so great!
Big hugs, Karina

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Lovely card, fab details
Lindsay xx

Splashbunny said...

Sooo cute! Definitely canno go wrong with Tilday!
Just popping round to say thank you for following my blog and wish you a Merry Christmas!!
Hope you have a lovely time.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx